5

How could she say no to his brother, how could she say that song belongs to her. In her head how badly she wanted to say no but she just couldn't. In that moment alyssa just wanted cry, cry with all her feelings out, how badly for once she wanted to be selfish. But yet again she couldn't.

Instead of tears, she replaced it with her smile. A smile that once again hid her emotions, her true painful emotions. 

Aden: Talaga!? Alright! So it's settled! I will sing to her...Woooh...in front of the whole school...hahaha...shit...bigla akong kinabahan ly...hehe..

Aly: Anu ka ba kuya, kaya mo yan.. sus! na saan ang high confidence mo monkey!? hahahaha!

Aden: Lang hiya! monkey, monkey mo diyan! unggoy ka rin dahil mag kamukha lang tayo. hahaha.

Aly: Whatever. (she rolled her eyes)

Aden: Naks, taray ha. hahaha. Pero salamat talaga ly...that song is...

Alyssa just cut off her brother.

Aly: Perfect..for her...I know.. (she smiled weakly)

Aden pause his smile as he realized that her twin sister seems to be sad about something. Not knowing at all the true feelings of alyssa.

Aden: Ayos ka lang ba ly?...Something bothering you?

Parang na gulat naman si alyssa sa tanong ng kuya niya, who was she kidding, she could hide all her feelings but her twin will always sense something is wrong. Sabi nga nila ang mga kambal daw ay may "twin telepathy".  Aden might sense something wrong but alyssa could always lie about it. 

Aly: Huh? anu ka ba! haha. Wala nuh! Anyway, anu pa ba ang pwede kong maitutulong sa surprise mo kay dennise? (pag iba niya ng topic)

Aden: Oh yeah! Which reminds me! I need you in guitar at make sure dennise would be at the center of the crowd before tayo magpapatugtug. hehe. 

Aly: Nice! (she smiled)

Aden: Salamat talaga ly! Your'e the best!! (he hugged alyssa) 

Without aden seeing, alyssa weakly smiled away, trying so hard to hold her tears back. After a few seconds pass aden finally broke the hug.

Aden: Tara, kain tayo ng lunch, I'm sure magagalit naman si dennise sa atin..naku lagot na naman tayo nito...hahaha.

Aden nervously smiled, knowing that her girlfriend will get angry with them and most likely they would feel dennise wrath, either she would give them her deadly stare or her scolding of "ALAM NIYO BA HINDI HEALTHY MAG SKIP NG MEALS! ALAM NIYO BA ILANG BATA SA AFRICA HINDI MAKAKAIN!! MY GOSH VALDEZ TWINS!!".

As aden was already walking towards the door, he suddenly stopped and turn his attention to alyssa as he notice that she was not following him.