12

As the event was coming to an end, dennise was wrapped up in her thoughts of what she saw. Once again a brigade of why's pondered though her head.

"Why would she look away like that? "

"Why do I feel like melting every time she's looking at me? "

"Why did she end our friendship? "

"Why is she gay? "

All of those why seems to need answers and the only who can answer it is the girl up on the stage gathering her stuff.

"Can you tell me aly..." Dennise said to herself.

Her eyes just kept on staring at her and just maybe she might get her answers.

Ella: den....hello..dennise...

Dennise snap back from her deep thoughts when ella just wave her hand in front of dennise to get her attention.

Den: uhm, sorry anu yun?

Fille: nag tatanong kami if how did you feel sa surprise gift ni aden sa'yo? Nakakakilig naman yun. Hehehe.

Ella: who would that na kaya yun gawin ni aden. Hahaha. And gosh! You guys kiss! Like in front of everyone in the school! Everyone witness that you seal your love for each other with a kiss!!

Fille: ella breath! Your turning blue! Hahahaha.

Natawa naman si dennise sa kaibigan niya dahil halata pa rin kinikilig sila at parang nauubusan na si ella ng hangin sa mga sinabi niya.

Den: pots take it easy, breath. Hehe..

Ella: woooooh! Alright (she took a deep breath) I'm good..hahaha. So how do you feel?

And just that question made dennise silent. How did it feel? It was her first kiss yet she felt like it didn't happen, she didn't even closed her eyes when that happened and...

Den: shit!

Fille and ella m: 0.0

Both of dennise friends eyes became wide when they heard dennise curse. Dennise on the other hand just realize that in her first kiss moment her eyes was lock on alyssa and her mind was thinking of alyssa. So yeah shit!

Ella: uhm, uhm, so feel like...uhm..shit?

Den: what? No! I mean...kasi uhm...kinikilig ako pa rin ako kaya napa shit ako...(palusot niya)

Fille: awwweee! Still feeling that first kiss dazed? So sweet! Hehehe.

Den: uhm...yeah...