Beasty

Alyssa had her full on concentration in filling up her form. What ella said hit her hard, if dennise does go back to school then there is that fucking possibility that she will fall in love with someone and in no fucking chance she will let that happen.

Den: what do you think your doing? (She whispered)

Aly: hmm?

Alyssa is just really preoccupied with answering that she couldn't take her eyes off the form.

Den: uhm, pots, fille pwedi ba iwanan niyo muna kami ni alyssa..mag uusap lang kami..

Nagtaka naman ang dalawa pero sinunod rin nila ang pakiusap ng kaibigan nila at lumipat muna sila sa living room.

Den: ly...look at me..

Alyssa place down the pen and look at dennise straight in the eye.

Den: what do you think you're doing? Transferring school all of the sudden..why? (She whispered)

Aly: isn't it obvious? I will not let you fall in love to anyone. I will take that freedom of love from you. (She whispered back but with a smirk on her face) so listen carefully lazaro, since you agree to marry me. You must do what I say.

Den: aly..I agree to marry you but not agreeing to become your slave.

Aly: oh you will agree.

Den: no I will not.

Alyssa is now freaking pissed the way dennise is acting. Cleverly alyssa thought of something that dennise might agree on.

Aly: do you still want forgiveness from me dennise?

Nagulat naman si dennise sa sinabi ni alyssa, of course she want alyssa's forgiveness it's the only way that they can start a new.

Den: yes! (She automatically said)

Aly: then do what I say..then I might just consider forgiving you...so what do you think?

Den: that's not a 100% deal ly...

Dennise is actually enjoying alyssa's game to be honest. She finds it too cute when alyssa is losing her temper and when she tries to argue back with her. It's like the thing they did when they were kids.

Aly: well it's a 50% outcome, come on, what do you have to lose?

Alyssa offered her hand to seal the deal she offer to dennise. While dennise in the other hand just cross her arms and raised an eyebrow.