7

That warm soft lips she felt in her cheeks still lingers and in a second or two how she wanted to move her legs to run after the girl who just went out of her room but the problem is that her knees felt weak and she couldn't move an inch at all.

She just stood there and stare at her door, unknown to her why she felt a sudden weak feeling in her knees and the uncaring pump beating of her heart. It might be the excitement she felt or the thought that she almost kiss her best friend in her quest of desperation. Dennise never even played in her mind that she needs to apologize to alyssa of somethings she ask her to do. Although one thought did came rushing to her mind after a minute or so.

Den: as long it's with aden..it's perfect! (She blushed)

This time she took the strength to move and grab her phone as she texted alyssa without hesitation.

Den: thanks besh! You always know the right words to say! :)

While alyssa on the other hand held her broken pieces together, doing her best not to break in front of dennise. She quickly rush outside dennise house and let her feet take her in another part of her subdivision. It was somewhere she was not able to walk pass. She didn't want to go home yet, she just wanted to walk and walk, find somewhere to cry as she held her chest tight when it started to hurt again and lastly she just wanted to be with herself.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Masaya ka ba palagi mo na lang na sasaktan ang sarili mo!? Have you no pride alyssa!? " She angrily said to herself.

Her feet brought her to the other side of the subdivision, she stop her tracks and survey where she was.

Aly: teka......saan na ba ako? May isang park pa pala dito..ngayon ko lang ito na kita.....argh.....

She clenched her chest once again when she felt a sharp pain of wave from her heart. It seems her heart has been experiencing a trouble pain for this day and it's the kind of pain different from what she has felt before.

Aly: tangina...ugh...damn it! Oo na alam ko napaka tanga ko! Dapat ma galit ako! Bakit palagi na lang siya ang nakikita mo dennise!? Hindi mo ba ako kayang pansin!? (Galit na sabi niya)

She's doing her best to control the sharp pain that she's feeling, though her knees are starting to depletes it's balance and her eyes is a about to water.

Aly: tama na...ugh..argh....(instantly she closed her eyes when she couldn't take the pain no more)

Eyes shut and as alyssa tightly clenched her fist, bearing the pain she felt. The next thing she heard that instantly made her eyes go wide and for a brief moment relief the  pain she felt when she heard voices approaching fast towards her.

"Hey coming through!"

"Tabi! Nasa kalsada ka!"

What she saw was two teenage girls that looks like the same age as her riding their bikes. They were heading straight fast towards her and what alyssa could not understand as she stood frozen in her position is that why don't they just use their brakes if she's in the way or maneuver their bikes instead.