Answers

Continuation....

Laura: everything alright guys?

Myco: lau-laura! Anung ginagawa mo dito?

Laura: well visiting my prodigal brother of course! At kuya of all places bakit dito pa? We could like meet up sa isang hotel or cafe, hindi sa old abandon building that dads owns. Naku!

Luke: well, nag titipid nga ako..

Laura: tipid!? Eh ano yung pinapadala ko sayo na pera abir!? Every month im giving you 300,000 saan mo ba ginagamit yun?

Luke: ano ba laura ang daming mong tanong! Basta! (Inis na sabi niya)

Luara: kuya are you in trouble or something? (Concern na sabi niya)

Laura notice that his brother couldn't look her in the eye when she curiously asked her question to him.

Laura: well are you?

Luke: I'm not in trouble alright?..anyway hows the old man doing?

Laura could sense that somehow his brother is not telling her the truth, pero kilala niya ito, she knows how her brother acts when there is a topic he wants to avoid, and being asked if his in trouble or not is one of them.

Laura just has to investigate whats going in with her brother some other time dahil there is rather a specific topic she wanted him to know. A topic involving a specific person in her life.

Laura: getting old (she chuckled) ayaw mo ba siya ma kita?

Luke: hinahanap niya ba ako? If I know better ibang anak ang hinahanap niya. (He said sarcastically)

Laura: kuya...until today ma init pa rin ang dugo m sa kanya?..for petes sake the person you hate is already resting peacefully..and bakit ba sobra init ng dugo mo sa kanya?

Myco: because The Valdz twins are a menace in society!

Biglang pag sabi niy myco.

Halata naman sa mga mata ni laura ang pagka gulat sa mga salitang binitawan ni myco.

Laura: what? Ok look I get it you both hate him but why are you invovling her into your tantrums myco? I saw what you did to her the other day myco! What the hell was your problem?! Well give me answers!!(Direct na sabi nito)

Myco: she is my problem. (He said with gritted teeth)

Luke: her? (Tumingin ito kay laura at balik kay muco)

Laura: Alyssa kuya, Alyssa Valdez, Adens twin.

"Ang babae humabol sa akin kahapon..this Valdez surely knows something..tsk! What a pain in the neck!" Luke said to himself.

Luke: lau, can we meet up some other time..may importante lang kami pag uusapn ni myco..

Tumingin naman si laura sa kuya niya.

Laura: huh? Bakit naman? I haven't told yet about alyssa and well uhm I-planning to (she blushed)

Luke was intently looking at her sister and its obvious that her sister is blushing just mentioning alyssa's name.

That look on laura's face only means one thing.

Luke: are you insane!? (Galit na sabi niya)

Na gulat naman si laura dahil nag taas ng boses ang kanyang kapatid.

Laura: kuya?

Luke: don't tell me you like her!? A Valdez!? And for christ sake laura she's a fucking girl!!! What would dad think!?

Laura: so what if she's a girl!? Whats your problem getting angry all of the sudden?! And for your information dad likes her!!

Luke: anong sabi mo!? Dad likes her!?? What in the hell nakita niya sa babae na yun!? She's a lesbian!!

Laura: so what if she's gay! Hindi naman yun basihan sa pagkatao niya! She's has a strong mind kuya! She's great in businness, professional, well mannered, smart—-

Luke immediately cut laura off.

Luke: basically Aden's duplicate.

Laura could hear so clear just the tone that her brother said his words was full of anger and despise.

Laura: what no! She's different from Ade—-

Luke cut her off again.

Luke: enough lau..she's no different. She's basically just like him. She's better than me. I could picture out what the old man is saying right now if kaharap ko siya...be more like alyssa..sana siya na lang naging anak ko and hindi ako.

Laura: kuya....

She was just left stunned and speechless of what she heard from her brother's tongue.

Luke: will talk some other time laura..umalis ka na..

Defeated laura started to head out but before she could fully leave myco and luke alone, she stop her tracks and spoke before finally leaving.

Laura: you're wrong..she's different from him.

When laura was no longer in sight agad naman tumingin si luke kay myco.

Luke: Alyssa Valdez..so tell me about her better yet what do you have in mind? (He smirked)

Myco smiled with an evil grin.

Myco: I bet she misses her brother..so why don't we make sure that they will see each other again.

Luke: So what would be the answer? (He smirked)

Myco: Death.