6

It was like she was just slapped with such hard reality, she knew that already that dennise had only eyes for aden but never she imagine in alyssa's whole existence that dennise would ask her beyond her capabilities. Every human being has it's limit and alyssa is near her's.

An idea to use her was an insult. She does not carry a sign in her chest or forehead that says "Please use me!", "Try me!". She might look exactly alike aden but she is not him. She's alyssa and not her fucking brother. 

Dennise felt worried that alyssa became silent and was now what looks to be in her eyes, alyssa was thinking deep about something. If she would look closer, she even thought that there was hurt in alyssa's eyes. 

Den: Besh...Uhm...magsalita ka naman oh...I mean...It's a crazy idea...really crazy...

Alyssa remained silent and tried her best to control her outburst. How she wanted to scream at dennise, how she wanted to hate her so much because the pain she feels. She hates her because dennise could never see her, it pains her that she is like just a shadow of his brother. Finally she took courage to look dennise, straight in her eyes. Her strong fierce brown eyes suddenly melted away when she saw how dennise eyes was full of worry. 

" How could I say no to you....how? " alyssa said to herself in defeat. 

Aly: Tha--that's crazy besh..don't tell me you actually consider it? 

Den: Uhm, right crazy! ha-ha-ha. 

Alyssa could definitely hear how dennise nervously fake a laugh. There was no doubt about it that she was serious about their friends suggestion. 

Den: But let's say...if I did...will you agree on it? 

Dennise immediately closed her eyes not wanting to see how would alyssa react. Yes definitely she thought about it and she agreed with her friends, if she wanted not to disappoint aden then she needs a little help to practice and if it is with alyssa it would be much easier since she's her best friend and when alyssa's hair is tied back she looks exactly alike aden. 

Dennise shut her eyes tight she knew there was a possibility alyssa would get angry with her but she's hoping as well she would be ok with it, as she was already desperate. 

Alyssa immediately stood up and violently reacted.

Aly: Dennise! That is so wrong in a thousand of ways! (she clenched her fist)

Den: Pero...besh...ikaw lang...you are the only one I can turn to....

Aly: You seriously consider that idea!? Besh! Babae tayong dalawa! and you imagining me as aden is fucking wrong!! (she burst out)

Nagulat naman si dennise sa sinabi ni alyssa, she immediately opened her eyes and saw a furious alyssa. 

Suddenly dennise found herself about to cry.