one. The E-Mail

To whom it may concern,

You may recall that during the final weeks of your time at school there was a large amount of building work on the grounds of the school. In this email I will detail to you what was built and what it means for you now that you have graduated.

It is my pleasure to inform you that, as of September 2014, Amun Academic Boarding School will be opening a brand new set of doors as a university. This will be in addition to the current school. All former students of the school will receive a scholarship, giving them a lower yearly tuition fee than others.

We require an A and two Bs at A Level for you to attend the university. If you choose to stay in semi-catered halls of residence, which will be the same buildings as you stayed in while you were at school, there will be three people to a room, as opposed to the previous number of two. Students of all ages can attend, and in the case that a course at a different university has already begun, we are able to adjust to a transfer if you wish.

Kind regards,
Mr E. Sweet

SEND

Obviously this chapter is shorter than my others, it's just here to introduce the idea of going back to Anubis for university. I'm currently in the middle of updating Chapter 17 and I'm just going back through and correcting little bits. Unfortunately, updates on this book aren't too frequent but I am working to change that and have regular updates, because right now it's a bit all over the place.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book!