Chapter 4

* Jack's p.o.v.*

I woke up the next morning and was greeted by the sun's warm rays. I don't remember the last time I actually slept for a whole night. I didn't care though. I had spent the night with my Jay and that alone was better than any good-night-sleep. I glanced over at her. She was still asleep. I smiled and laughed silently in my head. She was still clenching my mask in her arms like a teddy bear. I slowly pulled it from as gentaly as possible before putting it on. I got my hoodie from the foot of the bed and zipped it on. Knowing Jay, I was sure she would wake up looking for me or thinking it was a dream. I searched her room for a pencil and paper. I wrote a quick note and taped it to her dresser mirror. I walked towards the balcony window but stopped. I turned around and looked at Jay peacefully asleep under her covers. I crept back to her bed slowly removed her blanket and pj shirt leaving her a little surprise there. I covered her up again before lightly kissing her forehead and exiting through her window into the woods.

~~a few hours later~~

*Jays p.o.v.*

I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I look around as my eyes adjust to thr bright light. I look around the perimeter of my room. He wasn't there. Was I dreaming? Naaa, I don't think so. I was to good to be a dream, and if it was, I was a really good dream. I noticed a small little note stuck to the mirror of my dresser. I got up and read it.

Dear Jay

I don't want to leave you this morning, but unfortunately I have to. As they say, all GREAT things must come to an end. Don't worry ill be back around midnight tonight. Wait for me.

- with love, Jack

-ps, I left tou a little surprise. Lift your shirt to see it.

What's he talking about I thought. I stood infront of the mirror and slowly began to lift my pj shirt revealing a band of hickies around my belly button in the form of a heart. I laughed silently to my self before taking.the note and putting it in my treasure box.

*** later that night ***

That night, I met up Jack and we just talked. Than lip locked a few times, and cuddled. I know we've been seeing each other for only a few days, but there was one thing I still had on my mind.

"Hay Jack..." I said.

"Yeah."

"Do you know... What a v-card is?"

"Yeah."

"Do you still have yours?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Well, I know its a bit early, but I was wondering... if...you...where...planning to... take mine...any time soon"

Jack sighed.

"... I can't," he said.

"But why?" I wined.

" Because... because some times I cant controle my self, and I can take it to far or get a little too rough. The point is, I don't want to take and chances in hurting you."

" I don't mind," I mumbled.

"Jay..."

" Seriously, I don't mi..."

"JAY! I already said no. Its not that I don't want to, but I also don't want to hurt you. You mean to much to me. I don't know how I could live with myself if I hurt you. Its best we wait until the time comes. Understand?"

" Yeah," I said with a teary voice. "I understand."

Jack looked at me before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling my clocer to his side then kissing my forehead. I smiled and snuggled clocer into his chest before soon dozing of.

***Jacks p.o.v.***

I watch Jay as she sleeps next to me and gently stroked her medium length auburn brown hair. I pet her a few more times before slowly getting up and leaving. I locked her window and walked into the woods. I thought about whay she said. About how she wanted me to take her virginity. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't bring myself to do something like that to sweet little Jay with the chance of hurting her.

A/N: thanx for reading my eyeless jack story up to this chapter. please vote for this story if you think its good and leave a comment on any suggestions you have on any thing or future chapters. =o3o=