Chapter 5

~~~2 months later~~~ 

I've been seeing Jack for about two months and some weeks. He would come over to my room where we talked, cuddled, ond very often, lip locked. There where times that I went over to his room in Slender Mansion where we played video games or did the same things we did in my room. Me being very stupid and persistent person asked Jack if he had changed his mind on the 'thing', I had asked a few months earlier. Biggest mistake I ever made and I'm pretty sure me asking him again pissed him off a little. I think he forgot or brushed if of because he continued to act normally through out the day. I met up wirh him later that night and we talked some. Though he left early he told me to meet him by the old abandon well in the clearing of Willow Woods. The next morning, I got up, took a shower, got dressed in my black conver hightops, bark blue skinny jeans, black short sleeve button down blouse and my favorite purple hoodie. I sprayed on some perfume before running downstairs. 

"MOM!!" I yelled, "I'm going for a walk in the wood!" 

"Okay honey, just be careful and call if you need anything" 

"K mom," I replied. "I'll be back before night fall." 

With that, I walked outside onto my front yard then turned to cross the street. I walked a few blocks before turning the corner in to the playground. From the playground, I took a shortcut into the woods. It was a bright and sunny morning. I looked at my surroundings as I followed the invisible path Jack had taught me to see. After a few minutes, I came into the clearing where the old well was. Sitting on the edge of the well was Jack. I ran towards him with open arms as he stood up. I ran into his arms giving him a big hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me clocer and kissing my forehead lightly. I smiled and buried my face into the chest of his hoodie. 

"Hay Jack," I said happily still hugging him tightly. 

"Hay Jay," he replied in his lustful, seducing voice as he placed his hand on my cheek, lifting it from his chest then planting another kiss. I smiled and we hopped in to the well. Through the well, we where transported to the Creepy Pasta Dimension on the other side, of the well that is. We walked through Slender Woods till we reached the gates of his huuuge, three story mansion. Smile dog opened the door for us and we went in. Walking into the circular lobby, we climbed up the stairs that ran along the sides of the wall to the second floor and turning the corner into a long hallway of doors. Jack room was third to the left. We walked in and he shut the door behind us. I removed my hoodie and hung it on the door rack before flopping onto his dark blue queen sized bed with the matching frilled pillows. As I lay on my belly, playing with one of Jacks pillows, I felt some thing climb ontop of me. I turned around only to see Jack only mear centimeters away from my face. 

" Jaaack... what are you..." Before I could finish my sentence, Jack slammed his lips into mine!! Soon slipping his tongue in to my mouth and began rubbing against me. We breaked for air and he let me roll on my back to get better access to my body. We began to kiss again. I was used to our normal make-out sessions, but this one was different. A little bit more heated. After a while, he broke the kiss and drifted down to my neck. I let my head drop. As he kissed my neck, I could feel his hands slowly unbutton my shirt. Foolishly, I let him. He undid my shirt and let it fall from my shoulders before I took the whole shirt off. I sat up in my bra and watched as Jack took off his hoodie and threw it on the floor and continued to kiss me. After a while, I could feel his icy cold hands work its way up my back and too my bra strap. I could feel as he slowly began to undo my bra strap. I flinched as I felt it fall loose and broke the kiss. 

" Jack...?" I began. Instead of listing, he pushed him self onto me and started to kiss me again. He managed to slip my bra off.  

"Jack, please stop. Please?" I whined realizing things there going to far to fast. Jack completely ignored me as he continued to explore my now bare chest. I could feel my eyes begin to water. 

"Jack, I don't like this, Stop! Please!?" I pleaded. He continued to ignore me and then pinned my hands above my head. He licked my bare chest and I don't mean my neck or stomach... I began to cry silently as he continued. I could feel his other hand slip down to my pants as he undid the button and began to unzip them. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as he began to pull them down revealing my blue lace Victoria Secret panties. I had reached my breaking point and began to cry and sob loudly as I lay on my back. Jack stopped and released my hands and placed them at the sides of my head as he looked down at me. I felt like a hurt puppy. I covered my chest with my arms and turned my head so he wouldn't see me cry. My eyes where red and I had tears streaming down the sides of my face as I silently sobbed some more. Jack got off me and sat on the other side of the bed with his head down. 

" I'm sorry Jay," he began. " This was the only way... I could show you why. Why I couldn't take your innocence. Because you mean too much to me and I didn't want to hurt you. I hope you fully understand why know." 

"... *sniff*" 

I rolled in to a tight ball and closed my eyes as tightly as I could. Jack switched off the lights and closed the door as he left. Leaving me alone in the dark. I began to cry my heart out as I tightly gripped the sheets of his bed letting a waterfall of tears excape my eyes. 

Jack p.o.v. 

I could hear Jays ear piercing cries as I still held the door knob. Hy heart tightened and I cringed in sorrow as I heard Jay's cries excape from the other side of the door. I felt lile crying but couldn't as I began to fill with regret thinking that my decision may have hurt her. I prayed that it didn't tramatize her in any way. I released the door knob and made my way down the hallway, stairs, and on the first floor where I entered the kitchen. I opened the fridge, grabbed a Monster and sat on the kitchen counter before drinking it. I didn't stop till it was half empty. Jeff walked in. 

"Oh... hay Jeff," I said bluntly. 

" Sup. By the way, I heard Jay crying in your room while I was coming down the hallway. What happened? It isn't like you to make chicks cry." 

"Well, she wanted me to take her innocence but I said no. When she became a little to persistent, I showed her why I couldn't because I didn't want to hurt her later on." 

"So to sum it all up, you banged her to hard to show her why you couldn't bang her, made he cry, then came down for a soda..?" 

"*sigh*, no Jeff, I didn't take it that far. Besides, I wasn't trying to hurt her." 

" Well I think you did the exact opposite. Besides, you can't blame a girl for getting a 'lil' hornny." 

"Why am I even talking to to you," I said before jumping off the counter and making my way back to my room to check on Jay. I opened the door and saw Jay curled up into a tight little ball. I turned on the light and walked in. I pulled up a chair and sat at the side of my bed facing her. She wasn't moving much and was breathing slightly. Worried, I placed my figer under her nose and felt for her warm breath. She was okay. I got a baby wipe from the bathroom in my room and wiped the dry tears from her face and my saliva from her neck and body after uncovering her from the blanket she was clenching in her hand. Being very careful not to wake her, I put her bra and shirt on as best as I could before pulling up her pants and zipping them back up. I lifted her bridal style to the other side of my bed away from the puddle of tears and gently lay her on my pillow. I blanketed her with my hoodie and sat in a chair as I waited for her to wake up.

A/N: thanx 4 reading ch 5 of Midnight Visitor amd I hope you enjoyed it. I will continue. I tryed to make this part not as graghic as I could have. But don't worrt, more I on the way ;). Please leave a comment and thanx.