Chapter 11

I feel something warm stroke the side of my cheek. I slowly open my eyes and allow them to adjust to the bright morning light. I see Jack staring back at me sweetly. I smile back. 

"*yawn* how long have you been up?" I ask sheepishly. 

"Hmm, about 10 minutes ago." 

I start to get up. I look down and realized I was completely naked!! I dive back ino the blanket and wrap it around my body. Jack laughed at me then gave me a pat on the back. 

" I've already scene you naked," he says as be opens the side drawer and pulls out a pair of red and black plaid boxers before putting them on.  

Memories of last night come flooding back into my head a I blush. 

"I-I don't remember," I lied. 

"Oh really, how bou't I help you remember," he says sliding on top of me on all four's. 

I slide back into the the blanket and cover my face up to my nose and shake my head. 

"N-no no its okay. I remember now." 

" I thought so," Jack says kissing my forehead. 

He gets up and walks over to the closet. He pulls out a white shirt and slips it over his perfectly sculpted body. 

"Come hear," he says. 

I start to get up. As soon as I stand up pain spreads all over my body and I drop to my knees. I realize that my whole body aches. My head started throbing, my legs ached, my crotch area hurt and I couldn't stand any more. Jack rushes over to my side as I grab my stomach area in pain.  

" Are you okay, are you hurt?" he asks, his voice full of worry and concern. 

I shake my head as tears roll down my face and the pain increases. 

"Lemme see, where does it hurt," he says slowly lifting the pillow from my body. 

His face begins to show sorrow as he looks at my lower tummy area and pushes it in a bit. I bite my teeth and squeeze the pillow as the pain becomes unbearable. Jack picks me up bridal style and carries my to his bathroom where he sits me on the toilet. He goes to the cabinet under the sink and pulls out 2 different bottles. 

"Blueberry or vanilla?" he asks. 

I stare at the two bottles of bubble bath. 

" blueberry," I whisper meekly. 

Jack pours the bottle of blueberry bubble bath over the gushing water from the faucet. I doesn't take long for the tub to fill with blue berry scented bubbles. Jack takes the pillow from me and throws it back into his bedroom. He picks me up bridal style and gently places me into the tub of bubbles. I relax in the watm water and the pain slowly eases away.  

" I'm sorry," Jack says looking down at the tile floor. 

"For what?" 

"For always causing you trouble. Its because of me your hurt." 

"No its not," I say. 

"Yes it is. I should have been more gentle with you knowing it wad your first time. I sorry, for everething," 

"Jack, Jack look at me." 

"...what." 

"Look at my face. Does it look unhappy?" 

"No." 

"Does it look disappointed or angry?" 

"No." 

"Exactly. You have nothing to be sorry for. Besides I already knew this would happen and did I try, too stop you?" 

"No," Jack said laughing. 

"Good. Now stop putting all this on your self. Some of its my fault." 

"Thanks," Jack said smiling as he got up, kissed my nose then left the bathroom. 

He came back holding a black shirt and a towel. 

"This is the smallest shirt I have," he said setting them on the toilet seat. " I'll be down stairs in the laundry room. Holler if you need me." 

I nod and relax into the water before dozing off.  

***Jack's p.o.v.*** 

I pick our cloths off the floor and throw them in the hamper. I take all the pillows and bed sheets including the blanket and throw them in the hamper also. I pick it up and exit my room. I walk down the hall way, down the stairs and into the back doors. I make a left at the thirf door to the left and go into the laundry room. I put all the cloths in to two machines, add some Gain, clothe softeners, and press start. I grab an extra towel and go next door to the bathroom. I take a long shower and think. About what Jay said. She relly knows how to cheer a guy up. I finish and head back to the laundry room. I find my jeans and put them on after I put on my boxers. I fold Jay's clothes, the blanket, sheets and put them in the hamper. I head up stairs towards my room. I open the door and see that the bed has been covered in black sheets. The pillows where arranged in order and the blanket was folder into a rectangle and neatly placed at the end of the bed. I see Jay standing in the corner wearing the shirt I gave her. 

"Surprise!" she yells. 

I set the hamper down and give her a hug. 

"Feeling better?" I ask. 

"Mmm hmm," she says muzzling into my chest.  

I get her cloths out of the hamper and hand them to her. 

"Turn around," she says. 

"Are you serious?"  

" tuurn aroond," she sings happily. 

I sight and turn facing the wall. 

"No peeking." 

" I won't." 

A few minutes later she finished and turns me around hugging me I hug her back. 

"Come on, lets go down stairs for breakfast and I'll take you home." 

"Can you carry me?" she says in a Tweed bird voice. 

"Can't say no too that voice," I reply putting her on my back. I carry her down stairs into the dining room. 

- the end 

( or it it?) 

A/N:thanx 4 reading the final chapter of Midnight Visitor. special thanks to shadowexperiment, fallen angel and sapphirewolf for reading, voating liking or leaving a comment for every chapter. I would also really appreciate it if I got one vote from every one who read this story. only one vote is fine. anyway the Adventures of Jack & Jay will continue in "Alice in Slender Land: Madness Begins!!" and as always thanx 4 reading.