Chapter 7

I wake up a few hours later and look at the clock. 11:15 pm. Not long before midnight. I drag my tired body out of bed, into the hallway and lastly, the bathroom. I take a long shower. I brush my teeth then change into my pink Victoria Secret PJ's. I crawl into bed. I look at the clock one last time before closing my eyes. 11:45 pm. Some time later, I hear a click coming from the edge of my bed. Most likely the balcony window. That only ment one thing. Jack was here. I didn't bother turn around though I felt his weight shift the stillness of my bed.  

" Hay," he said quietly. 

"Hi," I replied. 

There was a long awkward pause in between us.  

" Are... you mad at me?" 

"... no." 

" Are you ... scared?" he asked with a bit of hesitance in his voice. 

"......." 

I remain quiet. I felt ad he inched closer towards me. He slowly pets my head. I relaxed as his fingers gently stroke through my hair 

I turn around and face him. I slowly reach out and take off his mask. He smiles sweetly at me. I smile back as I bring his mask closer to my chest. Jack leans clocer to my face almost as if about to kiss me. I close my eyes and turn my head. I wait a while and nothing happens. I open one eye to him smiling mischievously at me because of my shy reaction.  

"You wanna tell me about that dream you had?" he whispered into my ear. 

I shot my eyes open remembering the painful, heart stopping dream I had earlier. Jack's smile quickly fades into a worryful frown.  

"You wanna talk about it?" 

I duck in my covers and hide like meerkat in danger. I shake my head from under my covers. Jack slowly removes my covers revealing me balled up, with my hands up to my face like a begging puppy.  

" It can't be that bad... can it?" 

I nod. 

" Tell me. No matter how bad it is, I want you tell me." 

" E-even if anti-you is in it?" 

"Anti who?" 

"Anti-Jack, the opposite you, from my dream." 

" Even if 'Anti-Me', is in it. Its not healthy to keep things inside." 

I nod slowly and begen to tell him my dream. As I tell him my dream, I can see a worried, sad, shocked Jack looking back at me. I finish telling him my dream then look down at my lap.  

" I'm sorry," I whisper sadly. 

All of a sudden, Jack wraps his arms around me pulling me closer and hugging my tightly. 

" No. I'm the one who should be sorry." 

I take a few seconds to take in what just happened. I then allow my self to relaxed and mellow onto his touch. He holds some more before tucking me into bed and laying by my side. We soon doze off. 

***Jack's p.o.v.*** 

I watch Jay as she slowly falls asked. I think about all the pain I've caused her, and the dream she had. Could I have really caused all this? Lost in thought, I am pulled back to reality by a vibrating in my pocket. I pull out my cell phone and check who's calling me. It's Jeff. I answer it. 

" Hello?" 

" Jack! Where the hell are you!" Jeff yelled. 

"Calm you'r self ass hole, I'm at Jay's house. What do you want?" 

" Well get your ass over here. Zalgo's planning an attack and Slenderman needs you here." 

" Okay, I'll be there in a few." I hang up. 

I then get my mask from Jay and head out. Before I get off the bed, I fell a slight tug on my hoodies tail. I turn to see Jay half asleep, half awake. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. 

" Don't go," she whispers sadly.  

I hold her hand and pet her head. 

" Jay, I have too leave. Im needed back home with Slendyand the gang. Some things about to happen and I need to be there with the others. Please wait for me, no matter how long it takes. Can you wait for me?" 

"... okay." 

" Good. No matter how long I'm gone, I want you to wait for me." with that, I kiss her lightly on the forehead and put her back to bed. I exited her room. I walk down the block, past the playground and into the woods where I soon reach the old well. I go on and soon arrive in Slender Woods. There I am greated by Smile Dog. I pet him and we head towards Slender Mansion. 

A/N: thanx 4 reading, sorry it took so long to write. please l.v.c. thank you =^_^=