Chapter 9

I tell my mom I'm leaving and head for the door. I walk as quickly as possible until I reach the playground. After I pass the swings, I run as fast as I can into the woods as if I where being chased by a cheetah and didn't stop for anything until I reach the clearing. I slow down and catch my breath as I walk towards the well. I jump in and was teleport too Slender Woods in a matter of seconds. Once I'm there, I realize that there was a creepy new feel to it. The sky was dark and there was a thick fog that went up mid-leg. It was rather cold even though I I have my hoodie on. As I walk deeper into the woods, I am able to see my breath fog in front of me. I hear a faint sound in the distance. I walk towards it and soon realize the sound was the dark of a dog. It could have been Smile Dog, but as I approached a large rock, the number of barks began to increase. I walk towards the rock and look down towards where the sound is coming from. There's Jack!! Him, Ben, Jeff and the other Jane are fighting off a pack of large dogs. Hell Hounds! Jack told me about them once. 

"Jack!!" I yell. 

He pushes one of the hounds off him and turns to me. 

"Jay?!"  

All of a sudden another hound tackles him and he falls to the ground and struggles to get it off him. 

"Jack!" I yell. 

I slide down the rock and run towards his direction. I kick the hound as hard as I could until until it stopped moving. I kick its body off him and help Jack up. 

"Jay! What are you doing hear! I told you to wait for me!!" 

" I know, but I didnt see you in over a week and... I got worried about you." 

Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground by another hound. I struggle to keep it of me as it snaps its jaws at me trying to rip my face off. Jack comes and kick its neck. It rolls off me yelping before it finally it stops moving. Jack helps me and brushes me off. 

"Jay, you have to leave. Its note safe here." 

" No," I yell. " I won't leave you here." 

"Jay, this is no time to be fooling around. You have to leave. Now." 

I look down at my feet. Jack lifts up my face. I stare back at him. He lufts his mask up ti his nose and kisses my forehead. 

"Jeff!!" he yells. 

"What." Jeff yells back after slashing one of the hounds throat with his knife. 

" You and Ben take Jay back to the mansion. Me and Jane will finish off the rest of the dogs." 

"What!" I yell. 

"You heard me, I want you back at the mansion. Now go." 

Jack pushes me toward Jeff and he grabs my hand. He starts running and pulls me with him. 

"Come on Ben lets go!" Jeff yells. 

We all run towards the Mansion. 

"Wait," I yell. " What about Jack and Jane. What if they need help." 

"Naw man, they'll be all right," Ben says. 

"Besides, Jack told us to take you to the mansion," Jeff said.  

I pout as we run towards the mansion gates. Smile dog opens the door for us and followed us in. We walk past the lobby and into the living room. Jeff plops me onto the couch and tells me to stay put as he goes upstairs to the bathroom. I paced around the living room for 15 minutes waiting for them to come back. 

" Like, chill out dude. They'll be back soon," Ben said.

" I can't chill, the could be hurt." 

"Just wait a few more minutes. If their not back in 40 we'll go look for them, k?" 

"Fine." 

***25 minutes later*** 

"I can't take it anymore!! We have to go look for them!!" 

"Chillllll oooooout, damn."  

"That's it, I'm going to look for them!" I yell heading for the door. 

Some one grabs my wrist. I turn and see Jeff. 

"Let go of me! " 

"Your not going anywhere. Jack told me to watch you."  

I shove him back and swing the frond door open. In gasp. In front of me is Jane. Barely able to stand carrying Jack with his broken blue mask. She panted before collapsing on to the floor in front of me. I dropped on my knees and hovered ovet Jack and looked at him. He had scratches wmand saw bleeding from his right shoulder. Slender Man came rushing into the the room and took Jack. Jeff came over and took Jane. I sat there and watched as my tears dripped onto the polished marble floor. Smile Dog came and licked my face. I force a smile than pet him. Ben puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. 

"It's all right man. Jack ell be fine." 

"Thanks." 

***Few hours later*** 

Slender Man comes down stairs and looks at me. I think. 

" He's all right, he's in his room now. You can go visit him if need be." 

I run up the stairs, down the hallway and into Jack's room. He was asleep on his bed. I pull up a chair and sit at the edge of his bed and watch him. I look at th bandages that run along his shoulder and chest. I stare at his perfectly sculpted abs and v-line that ran down from his crotch area into his boxers. I blush a little then smile. I looks so cute when he's sleeping. I decide to sleep too. 

*** 2 days later & Jack's p.o.v*** 

I wake up and find myself in my room again. I notice that I have bandages on my right shoulder and chest. I rub my throbbing head. From the corner of my I see Jay. I turn my head and see her asleep at the edge of my bed. I smile and laugh silently to my self. I reach out and slowly pet her head. I watch as her dark brown eyes slowly open. 

*** Jay's p.o.v*** 

I feel something warm touch my head so I open my eyes. I see a blurry figure before me. I rub my eyes and blink a few times. I realize this blurry figure was Jack. He looks at me and smiles sweetly. 

"Jack!!" I yell now fully awake. 

"Miss me?" he says in that seductive voice that I hate and love at the same time. 

I jump up and hug him. Not to hard though. I don't want to hurt him. He gets up and walks over to his closet, removes his bandages then pulls out a black tee. I watch as he puts it on. I notice that his black jeens start to sag a bit. 

" Y-you should pull your pants up... before they fall,"I say blushing some more as i try to look away. 

"I'll pull mine up if you pull yours down," he said mischievously smiling as he walk towards me. 

"W-what?!" 

"Nothing." 

He sits in the middle of his bed and holds his hand out towards it. I hold his hand and he yanks me on the bed, and sits my right between his legs. I wraps his arms around and pulls me closer to him before playfully muzzling into my neck I laugh. 

A/N: thank you 4 reading ch 9. unfortunately, ch 10 is rated [R] because there are some mature scenes in there so yeah. only my followers will be able to read it. I might publish it as pg-13 one day but not today. l.v.c & thanx 4 reading.