Into Their Minds : Part One

This is a series of short parts into a single one shot.

Please enjoy.

•••

INTRO

"You all say that you trust each other." The voice hissed, filling each of our minds with a voice filled with disdain. "By do you really?" It whispered.

"Of course!" Jordan yelled, and Sonja nodded, but the rest of them remained silent. "Guys?"

"You will each go to another persons mind, a labyrinth of their thoughts. You'll reach the end, but that's only if you trust the person if you don't wish for this to occur with your mind, it won't." The voice paused. "However it'll be well known that you don't trust anyone."   Everyone was silent. Jordan stepped forward and nodded.

"I trust everyone." The voice hummed in amusement.

"Then your mind will be available."

"Mine as well." Sonja said, going forwards and joining Jordan. She looked at Tucker. "...Tucker?" He looked at her and down at his feet before shuffling forwards.

"I trust them I suppose." The three looked to see Mot, Wag and Tom standing frozen on the blood lakes edge, reluctant to cross over to the island.

"And you?" The voice echoed, each of their minds filled. They stared in terror at the thought of their minds being trespassed, but finally they crossed over to the island. The voice laughed.

"Shall we begin?"