Chapter 3

"Um, do you want us to come back later Uncle Simon?" I glared after I heard the boy with light brown hair ask this question. So what, he's closer to five strangers than he is to his own flippin daughter? Someone's off to a good start. I mentally rolled my eyes at my own sarcasm. "That won't be neccessary boys, I'll just talk to my daughter later in private. Girls, this is Louis, and they are Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry." Simon said pointing to each of the boys individually, them giving a little wave after. Why he stressed those two words is beyond me, but after he said "daughter" Harry seemed to sadden a little. "Simon, we already know who they are. They're kind of famous?" I said in more of a question. "Well do you like us??" Louis asked, not caring that we just met. "You're music's pretty good if that's what your asking my kind sir." The girls nodded in agreement while the boys laughed at my sarcasm "Where do you want us to go?" Allie asked, always being the one who couldn't stand any length of silence. "Well you girls can just stay in here while I finish up with the lads, and then I'll call a limo to take us where we'll be staying. Sound good?" I saw Allie's and Crystal's jaws drop when he said limo, and I could tell mine did too because of the boys chuckling expressions. "Sure" Crystal finally managed to squeak out. Simon smiled and nodded, then went off to talking to the dudes (yes I say dudes, get over it) about something that sounded complicated. I decided to listen to some music from my iPod, and She is Love by Parachute came on. Parachute is one of my favorite bands, and I absolutely love them to death. After spacing out for a while, I noticed that Niall kept looking at Allie every, like, two minutes, as if he'd die if he didn't look at her. Allie, being her oblivious self, was pufffing her cheeks out of boredom. I rolled my eyes and laughed, wondering how I got stuck with a weirdo like her. After about 20 minutes, Simon finally told the boys they could leave, and turned to us. "We can go to my house after the car gets here in about 5 minutes, do you mind if the boys come over for dinner?" Everyone looked at me as if I was there Supreme Overlord or something, so I just made a short response of "yeah" and went back to my music which was playing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. "Well it's settled! Why don't all of you get to know each other while I go file some last minute paper work and we'll leave." Everyone nodded while Simon left to who knows where. Everyone was looking at anything and everything except for another person, until Liam finally spoke up and asked "So, where are you girls from?"

A/N: Ummm, hello. Typing this makes me feel like I'm talking to myself like a creeper..... ANYWHO! If anyone is actually reading my story (which I doubt), I would really appreciate it if you commented on what you think of this so far!