Chapter 7

"Well, um, I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about" Harry stuttered out, keeping his eyes on the floor.

"Oh come on!" Crystal continued to hound him "You stare at her like 50 billion times a minute!" she exaggerated

"Yeah mate, why are you staring at her oh so much" Niall joined in, smirking at Harry. Harry glared back at him, and let me tell you, if looks could kill...

"I'm not staring at her and that's that!" Harry raged, stood up, and walked out the room.

Everyone looked around for a minute, confused about how we should see if he's alright. I was still looking at the ground when someone cleared their throat. I instantly looked up to see Simon leaning against the door frame at the other side of the room.

"Where's Harry?" he automatically questioned, glaring at the boys. It was as if he knew that something bad had happened since they were here. Everyone was quiet for a little bit until Louis spoke up.

"We were playing 20 questions, but Harry got a little heated when Crystal asked him why he kept staring at Anastasia." he quickly spoke

"Well then I believe Crystal should go and see if he's alright since she asked him." Simon calmly spoke. Crystal looked like she was scared for her life.

"I don't think that would be the best idea. You know how Harry gets when he's angry Simon, maybe one of us should do it?" Liam proposed

"Fine." Simon caved "Liam, you go since it was your oh so brilliant idea." he continued

Liam looked like he paled a little and stood up to walk to his death - I mean to confront Harry.

-------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyy, not in the best of moods so I thought I should update since I haven't in years!