Chapter 5

"Alright who wants to ask a question first" Liam spoke, everyone looking around at other people in the group. Not too long after, Niall shot his hand up in the air, and directed his attention to Allie, not even hesitating when he spoke her name. "So Allieeeee" he drug out. She blushed, not completely used to male attention because of her somewhat shy nature to them "do you have a boyfriend?" She immediately shook her head, somewhat smiling, probably from excitement. Niall nodded his head, grinning, and Allie looked around the group, choosing the next 'victim' so to speak. Her eyes landed on Zayn. Oh dang, I thought. "Zayn", she started "what is......" she started as if she were about to ask something extremely important. Zayn noticeably tensed up, fear in his eyes on what she might asked him "your favorite color!?" Allie asked excitedly, Zayn letting out a noticeable breath. "Uh, blue?" he threw out a color. Typical boy color, I thought. Zayn quickly scanned the room, and locked eyes with Harry. Huh, I wonderd. I thought these guys were like brothers, why would Zayn possibly have anything else about Harry he wondered about. I saw Harry give a slight nod from my peripheral vision, and Zayn gave a small nod back, immediately turning to face me. Oh sweet baby jesus, I thought, dreading what might happen next, and hoping that it wouldn't. Zayn opened his mouth to choose the next person to ask a question in our game.

"Crystal."

-------------------------------------

A/N: Plot twist? Or were you all expecting Zayn to obviously say Crystal's name? Please comment or vote if you're actually reading this so I have a reason to continue. I know I've been MIA & crap, but it's summer, I'm here, & I had cake, so I'm in a good mood to update. Let me know what you think!