Chapter 6

"Crystal" Zayn said

I let out a breath, but unfortunately, I wasn't sure if it was out of relief, or because I was jealous. Did Harry like Crystal? I mean why else would he nod to Zayn like that? But why should I care? I just met them, same with Crystal and Allie, it's not as if I'm going to marry him.

"Alright now Crystal, out of the three of you girls, who is a virgin?" Zayn boldly spoke, glancing between the three of us.

"Um" Crystal nervously spoke, playing with her hands while looking down at her lap. I immediately tried not to blush. I may have come off as the chick who didn't care to them, but my virginity was definitely something I've been holding onto. Not judging Crystal or Allie, but they had both already given it up to a past boyfriend.

I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me, and saw Crystal first, looking at me nervously, not sure if she should lie or not. I gave her a slight nod, signaling that it was alright for her to tell, and quickly looked away, noticing that Harry quickly diverted his eyes.

"Uh, Anastasia is..." Crystal nervously replied to Zayn's question. He nodded his head, seeming to approve of the answer. Alrighty then.

It was Crystal's turn now, and she decided to pick on Harry. This should be interesting. She sat there thinking for a while, but then got a somewhat evil look on her face, smirking slightly.

"Harry" she started, still smirking and taking a quick glance at me "why is it that you haven't been able to take your eyes off of Ana this entire time?"

"Ana?" He asked, trying to stall even for a little bit considering he knew I was the only person who could have  my nickname as Ana.

"Well Anastasia obviously."

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hope this chapter was longer, I'm still updating from my phone (which I probably always will), but I tried!