-3-

As the cab driver dropped us off at the airport I grabbed Lucy and then my backpack.

"So how old it Lucy?" Simon asked me taking my bag.

"She's 2." I replied placing her on the ground and taking her hand.

"And she walks! Oh my god what can't this girl do?" Simon sarcastically said taking her other hand.

After going through customs we borded the plain. Lucy sat in the middle of Simon and I when the plane first took off but then I sat her on my lap so she could lean on my chest and look out the window. Simon grabbed out his vloging camera and asked me it I was fine being filmed I said it was fine and he started vloging.

"Ok guys so it happened! But I didnt just adopt one girl I got two! So here they are." Simon pointed the camera at Lucy and I. Intorduce yourself Simon mouthed to me.

"Hello. My name is 10k and this little one is Lucy. Lucy say hi." Lucy turned her head at Simon and put on the biggest smile she could. She loves getting her picture taken.

"Hi!" She said waving to Simon. He put away his camera and just smiled at us. It was getting late well for Lucy atleast so I took off my hoddie and put it onto her. It was huge on her and she looked so adorable. Simon grabbed her camera again and started recording. I stood Lucy on the chair and she jumped and smiled.

"Alright little one time to go to dream land." I picked her up and laid her on my chest. Eventually she fell asleep and so did I. When I woke up Lucy was sitting in the chain in between Simon and I and she was just blabbing to him. I didn't say anything I just sat and watched. I took off my hat and put it on her. She turned aroung and smiled at me. She really was adorable. I took out my phone and she turned her whole self around and looked at me and smiled.

"She's officially a sidemen fan." Simon joked taking out his camera.

After we landed in London Simon grabbed our bags and we headed off the plane. I waited for Simon and when I finally saw him he nodded his head over in a direction. I looked over and it was.