-4-

It was Josh and Harry and Vikk and Ethan and all the sidemen. I just smiled at them.

"Are they actually?" I asked Simon. He nodded his head and we walked over to them.

"Hey Simon!" All the guys said but not all at once. They all hugged and I just awkwardly stood there when JJ asked who we were.

"Who are these two cutties?" JJ asked looking at me.

"Guys as you knew I was adopting so these are my kids?" Simon looked at me and I nodded. We are his children.

"Hi I'm 10k and this little one is Lucy." I placed her on the ground so I could shake everyones hands. Lucy on the other hand just hid behind my leg. The guys laughed and I picked her up.

"Do you guys wanna go out for a meal first or go home and settle in?" Harry asked looking at me.

He was so attractive. I've dreamed and written about dating him and meeting him and anything else you can imagine but now I am in a reality. He is actually here and this isn't a fantasy. This is real life.

"You hungry Lucy?" Lucy nodded to my question.

"Anywhere specific you wanna eat?" Vikk asked as we all existed the airport. And hopped into cars.

"Follow my car I know a place." Tobi stated as I put the car seat into Simon's car.

"So me, 10k, Lucy and Harry in my car. Then Josh, Vikk, JJ, Ethan, Tobi in well Tobis car." Simon said as I put Lucy in her seat and everyone else got into the cars.

Simon started following Tobi when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone.

"HEY!" My best friend Kevin exclaimed.

"What's up?" I asked looking out the window of the car. Kevin was my internet friend. We have never seen eachother in person so I was excited to tell him the news.

"Nothing much. Hey who's that laughing?" He asked.

"That's what I actually wanted to to tell you. I was adopted. But hold on there's more. Lucy and I were adopted by the same man and that man is hold on" I paused letting it get epic "Simon Minter! And I am right now with him and Harry!" I exclaimed into the phone.

"Are you kidding me???" He asked sounding like he was about to cry.

"No but that's not even the best part." I smiled over at Lucy who was looking out the window in awe of everything new around her.

"What could be better than being ADOPTED BY THE SIMON AND GETTING TO LIVE WITH HIM????" Kevin exclaimed.

"I'm in London right now. Like at this very moment I am in London and I can come meet you finally." I squealed.

"Are you kidding me?!" Kevin started to cry. I could hear him crying.

"No Kevin I'm not. Look I have to go but I'll talk to you the second I can. Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I love you so much 10k!" He said sniffing.

"I love you too." I hung up the phone. Harry and Simon were looking back at me.

"What?"