-7-

When I walked into the kitchen all the guys were seated around the table. I put Lucy down and went to go sit in a seat myself. She ran over to me and I put her into my lap.

"Wow I've never seen this much food in my whole life!" I looked at all the food in the center of the island. Lucy leaned herself over reaching her little arms as far as she could trying to get to the pancakes.

"Someone's hungry!" JJ laughed as everyone took some food.

"10k help yourself." Simon said passing me the pancakes.

"Really?" I asked looking down st the pancakes.

"Yeah. Why would you ask that?" Ethan asked getting the Orange juice out of the fridge behind him.

"I was given food when I was good." I replied putting two pancakes onto my plate.

"Well as long as you ask you're free to take." Harry said giving me a smile.

Once I cut up some pancakes and bacon for Lucy I poured syrup onto my pancakes and we ate. This is a meal fit for my little princesses.

Once we all were finished Vikk volunteered to clean up and no one disagreed with him.

"Go shower up we are going to go oit and buy you two ladies clothes and other things." Simon told me placing two towles on the bathroom sink.

"What's a shower?" I asked looking at Simon who looked so confused.

"You don't know what a shower is?" Simon asked a bit worried.

"Nah im only kidding." I replied grabing the only other pair of clothes that Lucy and I had. After I bathed her I dried her off and took her into our room where i laid out her clothes on the bed.

As I dressed her someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked putting on Lucy's diaper.

"It's Simon." He said.

"Come in." I replied as he walked in I put Lucy on her feet and put her little blue dress on.

"You want me to watch her while you shower?" Simon asked walking over to me.

"Um" I checked the time on my phone "she has to take a nap at 9 so if you could tire her out before 9 that would be great." I said putting Lucy's white shoes on her little girl feet.

"No I wouldn't mind at all. Take your time in the shower enjoy yourself." Simon smiled at me and picked Lucy up. I gave her a kiss and went into the shower.

As I took off my shirt I looked at myself. I looked at all the scars that Mrs. G gave me. "They will be different. They will not hurt me." I told myself and finished undressing. I turned on the shower to just how I like it amd hopped in. The warm water felt so nice going through my long blond hair. Because I haven't showered in a week it looked brown.

After I washed my long hair and put conditioner into it I heard the the door open.

"Someone's in her!" I exclaimed peaking my head around the curtain.

"Hehe!" Lucy laughed running out of the bathroom not closing the door behind her.

"Shhh" I said to myself "Can someone come close the door!" I hollered hoping someone would come close the door.

"Sorry 10k she's just to fast for me." Harry panted at the door looking at me.

"Harry door!" I snapped my fingers and he shut the door.