-9-

I looked at the text and didn't turn around. I walked foward toward a skylight so I could take a cute picture of Lucy.

I placed her down in the middle of the floor and called her name so she would look at me. Her smile kills me every time. I took the picture and posted it onto my Instagram and tagged all the guys in it. The caption was "Enjoying the real world with Lucy and my new family"

I went to go pick her back up when my phone buzzed. I grabbed Lucy set the picture I took of her as my home screen and then checked my messages. It was Kevin all he sent was a smiley face. I was confused when I looked back up there was a man smiling in front of me.

"Um hello?" I asked I was kinda crepped out at first.

"10k?" The man asked.

"KEVIN?!" I exclaimed hugging him. Kevin hugged me back and we just hugged. I've been friends with this boy for 2 years and I finally have meet him.

He was not as attractive as I expected him to be. He was tall maybe 6ft, black hair, green eyes, SDMN snapback, blue skinny jeans, a black shirt and black convers. Man was he hot. It just then hit me what I was wearing.

I had my blond hair down in my SDMN hat, no make up on, black shorts, my blue Wroetoshaw Hoodie and my black slides on. I look like a hot mess.

"You look beautiful and so do you 10k." Kevin joked taking out his phone.

"Thank you." I blushed looking at the floor.

"Picture?" He asked pointing at his phone. I fixed my hat so the SDMN was in the front and moved Lucy onto my other side. All of us smiled. Thw picture was so good. I got out my phone moved Lucy so she was on the other side of me and took a picture of us again. I liked the picture too and posted it onto Instagram. We weren't following eachother so I tagged him in it and we followed eachother. The caption was "With @KevinSDMN and Lucy" (A/N no @Kevin SDMN is not actually an account on Instagram I just made it up)

We walked around for a while when Harry called me.

"Hey Harry what's up?" I asked looking at Kevin who was baically dying.

"Come to the food court to get lunch. Ok see ya then." Harry said and I hung up.

After lunch we all headed home and Lucy and I passed out. Avout two hours later Simon woke us up for a suprise.

As Lucy walked down the stairs like a big girl behind Simon I took out my phone and took a picture for myself to have as a memory of her.

We walked into the Green Room where all the guys were sitting and there was one seat in the middle for me and Lucy. When I sat down Simon his record on the camera that was sitting on a tripod and came and sat back down.

They all did there intros and I laughed.