-11-

I looked at Harry and stood up. The space between us was closed and I was going to walk away but Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I can't Harry...." I started but didn't finish.

"No no it's fine. Really I don't want to ruin this friendship we have." Harry smiled at me giving me a hug. I hugged him back when Lucy ran into the room.

"Hello little one!" I stopped hugging Harry and picked up Lucy and hugged her. I went into my room with her and got out my camera.

"Hello everybody you there! My name is 10k and as you know this is Lucy. So today I have some exciting news!" I got up and took the camera off the tripod.

"I've been adopted!" I spun around with the camera showing off my room and putting the camera back onto the tripod.

"I have been adopted by Simon from the SideMen.... and I'm not lying. SIMON!" I called for him. He walked into frame and sat down next to me.

"Oh hey 10k what's up?" Simon asked smiling.

"Nothing much just making a YouTube video." I replied smiling at him.

"Oh I didn't even see the camera there." Simon was actually surprised when I told him.

"So guys this is my new family. Um Simon has given me the chance to have a life. He gave me the opportunity to meet Kevin and I did. Simon has given Lucy the life that she deserves. To be raised in a home surrounded by people who love her dearly." I gave Lucy to Simon and all the guys started to walk in.

"Tk!" Lucy exclaimed smiling at me. I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Simon gave he hope again" all the guys started sitting around us "I can have a life now because of him. Everyday I feel like I'm dreaming when in reality it's actually happening. All of these guys have made me the girl I am today without them knowing. As you guys know I have been a fan of these guys before the SideMen was created." I started crying and I was surrounded with all the guys loving hugs.

"Ok ok. So um all you guys watching this right now. I love each and evey single one of you. Ill see you all next week with another video. Bye." I ended the video hugging all the guys back.

The past week has been great. Luck is saying full words now. Kevin and I have been hanging out a lot more making vlogs here and there. Harry and I are good friends now. Everything is going good in life. Untill today.