-12-

The SideMen had to go to a convention in California so I packed two weeks worth of clothes for Lucy and I and all of us were off to Los Angeles, California! Kevin came too.

When we landed in California it was only 2 so we checked into your hotel got to our rooms and got ready to go to the beach.

"10K! 10K! COME ON!!!!" Lucy wined pulling me down.

"Can't I get us dressed for the beach?" I picked up Lucy and walked back to my room.

I put Lucy in her crib and picked out an outfit. I put on my black bikini to the beach. Over that I wore my black short shorts. I put Lucy in a little black one piece bathing suit and over that I just threw on a cover dress.

I walked over to Simon's suite and walked in. All the guys plus Kevin we there waiting for me. Josh had the towels, Ethan had the umbrella, Simon had the food and I picked up the suntan lotion and we headed out to the beach.

Because we were only twenty minutes away from the beach we chose to walk. All the guys were behind me and Lucy when Kevin came up and joined Lucy and I.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Kevin said taking out his phone to take a picture of the street.

"Yes it is. I'm just gald Lucy gets to expirence this." I took out my phone and put Lucy down and she smiled and I took a picture. She looked so happy so so happy. Im so glad she got adopted too.

Kevin picked up Lucy and I took a picture of them then a picture of the three of us and then everyone. Man I love life.

Kevin pit Lucy down after holding her for about five minutes and he walked back with the guys. Because we were far ahead of the guys I bent down and took a picture with Lucy and posted it onto Instagram with the caption "Loving LA with Lucy!" After posting the picture when I was taking the picture Simon took a picture and posted it with the caption "My girls enjoying Los Angeles!!!" The picture was beautiful.

"Simon send me that picture?" I asked showing him what picture I was talking about. He sent me the picture and I set it as my lock screen and the picture I just took of Lucy as my home screen. She's my world and I'm glad she getting to see the world that is around her.
"Hey 10k!" Shirtless Harry said leaving the guys and catching up with me.

"Hey Harry!" I replied smiling.

"Question what's on your back?" Oh god I forgot about the scars. Shoot what should say.

"At the orphanage whenever Mrs. G would drink she would tell me no one would want me and beat me with a belt. The belt would hit me so hard that it would break my skin and because it never got treated they just left scars. That's why I so badly didn't want to leave Lucy there because it would happen to her and Mrs. G almost did hit her but I grabbed Lucy and protected her." I smiled at Lucy and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh I'm sorry." Harry looked like awful for asking.

"Don't sweat it Harry. Its not your fault." I patted him on the back and we both smiled.

We all kept walking when we, well Lucy, started talking.

"Is that it 10k?" She asked pointing at the beach.

"Good job!" I gave Lucy a high five. It was 2:20pm when we arrived at the beach which was a good time not to many people were there.

After we put down a blanket for Lucy to sit on and put up the umbrellas I got out the suntan lotion.

"Come here little one." I moved myself closer to Lucy and put the lotion on her. She wined at first but then she wasn't fussy.

"Can you put it on me please?" I asked Lucy putting some lotion onto her hand.

"YEAH!" She exclaimed smiling. I closed my eyes and she smashed her hand onto my cheek.

"Oh thank you Lucy." All the guys and I started laughing. I finished applying the suntan lotion on myself and walked with Lucy toward the water. I grabbed her hand just incase and she stopped right before the water and looked back. She saw Simon and smiled. I turned around and nelt down and smiled too.

"You guys coming or what?" I jokingly asked grabbing Lucy and ran into the water. She started laughing and I stoped when the water got to my knees. I lowered myself a bit to see if Lucy liked the water, she bent down and started splashing me with the water.

"LUCY!" I started laughing putting water in my hand and put it on her blond hair trying not to get it into her green eyes.