-6-

After dinner we all got back into the cars amd drove home. Today was a good day. I and Lucy got adopted, I got to meet all the sidemen, and I'm in London. So close to seeing Kevin.

The car ride home was quite also, I listened to some music and Lucy fell asleep. Harry was driving so Simon could take a break. I fell asleep listening to "Dear Marie, Count me in" by All Time Low.

"Ok guys so it's the end of this adventure. Um right now we are on the way back to the house and These two are asleep." Simon pointed the camera toward Lucy and I when I woke up.

"Oh and sleeping beauty is awake." Harry joked looking back at me.

"Shhh before you wake up Lucy." I said making myself more comfortable. And drifted back to sleep.

When I woke up it was morning and I was in a bed. The room was Blue with "SideMen" wirtten on the wall parallel with the door. I looked aroung somemore and my laptop was on a desk opposite of my bed. Right next to my bed was Lucy who was jumping up and down in her crib.

"Hello Lucy." I said sitting up in my bed.

"Tk!" Lucy said. She can't say my name yet but it's close enough untill she can start taking normally.

I picked her up and put her on the ground. I turned on my music not very loud but loud enough and I started unpacking my bag. When I finished unpacking I heard a knock at my door. I turned off the music and checked to see what time it was, 8:30, shoot did I wake someone up?

"Come in." I said and Harry walked in.

"HARRY!" Lucy exclaimed getting up and running over to Harry. He picked her up and gave her a hug.

"Wow she has never done that before." I said getting up and making my bed.

"Good morning to you too." Harry said putting Lucy down and walking over to me and sitting down on my made bed.

"Good morning Harry." I smiled sitting next to him.

"We have made breakfast so come down and eat when your ready." Harry smiles and I grab Lucy and we leave.