Chapter 5

I stormed out of the library and was walking quickley down the street when...... It touched me.

"You never told me your name?" Will said, sounding innocent.

"What the he*l do you want?! Or are you just a freaking stalker?!" I screamed, clearly angered.

"I..I just wanted to know your name..." He said. I groaned.

"Alice Parks" I said, turning and walking away.

"Well.. Bye Alice!!" He yelled back at me.

Will's P.O.V

Alice.... Wow she was gorgeous. A bit of a temper but gorgeous. I studied her at as walked away and disappeared down an alley way.

"Not very social, are you?" I asked myself the question. Knowing I was left alone, I quickly tried to follow her. I spotted her just as she shut her apartment window. "Going through the window?" I stated confused.

I started toward the front of the building and opened the front doors. No one was at the counter so I helped myself and hurried to the elevator. I saw she had been on the second to top floor and pressed 9. The elevator was slow and clunky, eventually I made it to the floor.

I walked to the right end of the hallway and knocked on the last door.

Alice P.O.V

O

M

G

"That guy was annoying!! What did he want in the first place?!" I said as I changed my clothes to sleep wear. I heard the knock and walked swiftly towards it. I heaved open the wooden door and guess who I saw... Will. "WHAT THE FU*K?!??!??!!?" I screamed slapping the door closed, bad part is he stuck his foot in between.

"I just wanted to see if you were a hobo" he stated.

"Yeah well I'M NOT!!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air and waking to the kitchen. He entered my house and looked around.

"Nice place" he said nodding, as he was stating sarcasm.

I squinted at him. "What do you really want from me?" I asked him

"What do I really want?"

"Yeah" I said beginning to worry. He walked to me and pinned me up against the fridge.

"I want to start were we left off" he said caressing my naked thigh with his right hand.

"What are you DOING?!" I screamed. "Get off of me!" I demanded. Noticing my left leg was right between his, I kneed his sensitive stop. He held it in pain while I ran to my bed room, closed the door and locked it.

"Look, Alice, I didn't want to this the hard way" he said coming towards the door and opening it. Then I remembered, the lock broke. He came towards me and raised his fist then the world went black...