Chapter 7

Will P.O.V

I walked down a dark hallway my boots clicking against the hard concrete floor. It had been five days since we captured Alice. I felt horrible for scaring her, I didn't mean to. Daemon, the only reason we wants the stone is so he can control us. He had captured dozens of men and controls them with that one stone.

It had been a week since Deamom last forced shots into our bodies, so he could control us. The fluid was leaving my body, if they didn't find it from her apartment we would be safe. I walked until I reached the sleeping chambers Alice was in. She looked so peaceful.

"Alice" I said sounding commanding. Alice stirred and woke up she rubbed her eyes and saw me. She looked terrified.

Alice's P.O.V

I woke up slowly and saw Will. Terror glinted in my eyes.

"Please don't hurt me" I cried, tears welling in my eyes. Will walked over to me and got down on the bed beside me. "Stop, please" I said trying to get away.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you" he said calmingly. "I'm not supposed to be here, you have to come with me" he whispered.

"No! You tried to rape me twice!" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"No that wasn't me" he said blushing "Daemon, the only reason he wants the stone is so he can control us." He said.

"Us? Who is us?" I asked confused.

"I will explain later" he said. He grabbed one of the chains around my leg and pulled it, it broke... I stared at him like he was some kind of genetically meautated freak.

"How-How did you do that?" I questioned in aww. He didn't answer but broke the other chain. I stood up fast, and realized my legs and head were unprepared and I fell over, but Will caught me.

"Careful" he said and smiled. He picked me up and carried me bridal style. He acted like I weighted nothing. We darted down hallways until we reached a door. He pushed it open and we ran out.

I warped my arms around his strong neck and buried my head into his well formed chest. He was very muscular, but not to much it looked unnatural. His messy hair tossed around his head. We stopped when we reached a wooded area. He put me down and studied me.

"What?" I asked and crossed my arms across my chest as if protecting me from his glare.

"Nothing" he said turning and looking in front of him. Just then Will yelled and held his forehead. She crumple to the ground to his knees.

"What? What's happening?!" I yelled concerned. And walked to his side and gently touched his shoulder.

"He... He is trying to control me" he groaned.

"Daemon?"

"Run!" He yelled at me.

"No, I-I mean.." What was wrong with me! This guy tried to rape me twice?! Was I concerned for him?! NO! I can't be!

"Just go!" He yelled again. I ran, but my legs were still extremely weak and I fell. I hit the ground with a thud, knocking the wind out of me. I coughed and struggled to breath.

Will P.O.V

I felt him trying to get int my mind, it hurt like he*l. I heard Alice fall, and start coughing.

"NOOOO!" I screamed and opened my eyes, I saw Alice and was laying on her stomach coughing. My vision was blurred and my head throbbed. "Alice?" I asked as the pain started to stop.

"I'm ok" Alice said weakly. Then I remembered, Alice had refused to eat the last couple days.

"Alice, your not" I stated starting to stand up "you need food"

Alice P.O.V

Food... The thought of food made me want to barf. I wanted food but again I didn't.

"Ugg, ok" I said. I stood up and wobbled over to him. He looked down at me, because he was so tall.

"Come here" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me. I didn't know where we were going but I was sure it was some where with food,

Daemon P.O.V

I walked down a long hallway to see Alice.

"I'll bet Will is with her" I said "she will eventually learn to love him, before we kill her" I stated and rounded the corner to enter her sleeping quarters, but found no one. The chains were broken.

"Will" I muttered. "I am such a fool!! I should have given that basta*d another shot by now!" He said storming out of room and down a long hallway muttering to himself. "I will get them back. I will" he said and disappeared into the shadows of another rom.