When You Guys Kiss: Haru

WAIT!!! Read the description of the book first! You probably won't understand why I skipped straight to 'when you guys kiss'. So go and read it... go now!
~
You Haru were heading to the local indoor swimming center, because Haru wouldn't shut up on how it just opened. "Here we are Haru-chan" You say teasing him. You saw his eye twitch in annoyance, "Don't put chan or san at the end of my name" He huffed. You giggled and lead him into the center.

You went into the girls changing room and changed into your one piece bathing suit. When you walked out to find Haru you felt something whizz pass you. You saw Haru's blue hair flowing and a look of determination on his face, as he dived into the pool with perfect form.

You clapped silently, as the life guard told Haru there's no diving. You set your stuff down and jumped into the pool, splashing Haru as you did. "No jumping either!" The life guard said blowing his whistle. "Whatever" Haru said with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Let's see who can hold there breath longer underwater" You suggested. "Okay on the count of 3, 1... 2... 3!" Haru said diving underwater. You dived after him and sat in crisscross apple sauce. When you opened your eyes you saw Haru staring at you, you stared back looking into his ocean blue eyes.

Haru swam closer to you then wrapped his arm around you and smashed his lips into yours. (Remember your still underwater) You were shocked but soon melted into the kiss and kissed back. You pulled back and went to the surface for air, Haru came up for air as well. As soon as he caught his breath he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you back into a kiss.

"No PDA!" Someone yelled. You and Haru didn't stop kissing but you guys did go back underwater. 💙