Haru||Will You Ever Notice Me?

I was on Google and I saw this^
Why this dude low key look like Haru? But anyway I saw this and was like let me do a 'Notice Me Senpai' Haru one-shot... so enjoy
_____
"Ugh it's no use, he'll never notice me" You say, sighing resting your chin on your hand. "Maybe if you just talk to him..." (B/f) said, rolling her eyes. "You're joking right? I stutter my words whenever I try to talk to him. Also at the same time I get major goosebump. And it doesn't help that Haru is stoic, so I don't know if he wants me there or not!" You exclaim.

"Calm down, get a grip of yourself. Just talk to him, be yourself and stay calm. They say Harus can sense fear" (B/f) joked. "That's not funny!" You say, hitting your friend over the head with a book.
_____
It was now your last period of the day, that just so happened to be with Haru. You looked at him from afar, while he was looking out the window. You were so caught up in his features: his jet black hair that almost makes it blue, his dark ocean blue eyes. You also loved the way he was so calm and collected.

The way he never cracked under pressure. "Ms. (L/n), can you tell me what you find so interesting about Mr. Nanase" Your teacher said, with crossed arms. Your face heated up real quick, "U-um no... Mr. Reed" You said, putting your head down, embarrassed.

"Ok good, next time no daydreaming in my class" Mr. Reed said, going back to the lesson. When you looked up at Haru, he was looking at you this time. You gasped softly and quickly put your head down.
_____
After class you quickly grabbed your things and left the classroom as fast as you could, trying to avoid Haru. As you walked down the empty hall, you started scolding yourself.

"Ugh, why would I do that? Why am I so stupid, of course the teacher would notice you staring at him! Haru finally noticed me... in the worst way possible" You sigh, about to exit the school. You felt someone grab your arm, you turn around only to be face to face with Haru.

"Wait." He said, not looking you in the eyes. "H-Haru? If this is about earlier I am so sorry, I'm such a creep" You say, trying to get out his grip. "No, stay." Haru said, still not looking at you.
"E-Eh?" You said, a blush adorning your cheeks.

"I wanted to tell you... I like you too (Y/n)" Haru said, in his usual monotone voice, but he finally looked at you with a blush on his cheeks as well. "Really? This is the best!" You exclaimed, embracing Haru. Haru was shocked at first but slowly embraced you back, "I love you, (Y/n)" Haru whispered into your ear.

Tears pricked the corner of your eyes, "I love you too, Haru"
______
I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot :). It's my first Free! one-shot. Comment your opinions, I love feedback!

Chao,
-Monica 💕