Where You Guys Like To Hang Out

Haru
You both like to hang out at any place that has water really. But you're favorite place to hang out is the beach because of the ocean (of course). Also since the ocean is a open body of water there's no limit to Haru's swimming, he loves that.

Rin
You guys would normally hang out in his dorm but when things get heated, Sousuke is like the cock block police. Even if it's just a kiss he'll be like "Yo, Rin when's the next practice?". Even though he already knows when the next practice is! So after Sousuke is done being a douche, you and Rin go to the courtyard of his school and hang out there.

Makoto
You normally love hanging out at his house because of Ren and Ran but Makoto thinks his siblings are too annoying. So when he just doesn't feel like going home you him stay at Iwatobi's campus and talk there. But eventually the teachers kick you guys out cause it was after hours. Oh I didn't know 6:00 was 'after hours'.

Nagisa
Nagisa personally loves hanging out at your house. He loves the silence of it all since your parents are barely home. But he really loves hanging out at the park. No not a boring sight seeing park. A kiddie park, like the ones with swings, seesaws, slides, tunnels and sandbox. You and Nagisa really don't care that you guys get werid looks from the parents with their children. One time you literally almost pushed a kid off the swing because he was taking too long. Fortunately Nagisa was able to calm you down and take you home.

Rei
The library, no doubt. Rei is always looking for some stupid ass theory, the library is the only place he can go. He's real lucky that you like to read (unless you don't, sorry). But sometimes it's pretty ridiculous, he'll stay there all fricking night, like no boo boo I need my beauty sleep. And I'm not used these old books as a bed.

Sousuke
The mall, because you love to shop and to eat. While Sousuke likes sitting in the food court and do absolutely nothing. He doesn't complain when you want him to go in a store with you. He doesn't mind when you want him to carry your bags and stuff.

But he does get his fun, when he sees someone looking at you, he'll push them up against the nearest object. Which would most likely get him kicked out the store... but Sousuke doesn't give a fuck.