How You Guys Sleep Together

Haru
Haru is a person who likes his personal  space, so you can probably imagine him in bed (that sounded sexual XD). Since Haru likes his space, he tends to remain on his side of the bed. But he will occasionally wrap his arm around you, just for the sake of  knowing your there by his side. And some nights with pestering Haru a bit, he'll let you sleep with your head on his chest and his arm around your waist tightly.

Rin
Sleeping with Rin is a bit annoying because he's a wild sleeper. Rin likes to toss and turn in his sleep, did I mention that he snores loudly? Every time you tell him about his snoring, he says "I do not snore". You would just roll your eyes and go on with your day. But on some nights Rin will simmer down, bring you close and then hug you tight. On these nights he would have his head resting on top of your head and you would have your face buried in his neck.

Makoto
Makoto has no problems with you sleeping with him. As a matter of fact he finds it enjoyable. He likes when you face him so he can intertwine his fingers with yours, and have you close to him. And occasionally he would have his arm draped over your shoulder and bring you close just to hold you tight. The reason he likes sleeping with you facing him because you'll be the first thing he'll see when he wakes up.

Nagisa
Nagisa is the cuddle king! He loves to cuddle with you while he sleeps. He finds your touch soothing and comforting, like a pillow. And on some nights, he'll bring you close and hug you like teddy bear. Yes, a teddy bear that he never wants lose.

Rei
Rei likes to sleep in a spooning position, when you guys sleep together. He likes to bury his face in your hair, and you like feeling his breath on your neck sending chills down spine. When you guys sleep in the spooning position, Rei wraps his arms around you, just to make sure you don't leave him. (Which by the way makes it hard for you to get a midnight snack XD)