twenty-four

_twenty-four_

Alicia's P.O.V

I sat at the table looking around at this discombobulated family of mine. Can you guess why I'm here? Thanksgiving Dinner. How'd you know? It was held at, my Dad and Katherine's house. I stopped calling her mother a few weeks back. She hates it, but hey...I hate her.

"Baby, I brought you some ice." Dallas said. I looked over at him and smiled. He pulled a chair out next to me and looked at the side of my face. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Babe, calm down." He said rubbing my shoulder. He must of lost his rabbit ass mind.

"No! I still don't get why we couldn't go to your family's dinner first." I said angrily. He sighed and looked down to his lap.

"Cause I don't want to go home with an angry wife." he said.

"Shut up." I blushed. Planning a wedding was hard as hell to do and Kaila, just couldn't understand that I was getting married, So Dallas and I eloped. Nobody knows but he and I.

"I'm here!" I heard my darling half-sister yell. I grabbed my cup of ice and chomped away on the cubes. She waddled in and smiled.

"Hey honey bun, look at us all round and pregnant." she said. I wanted to strangle her with a pair of Victoria secret draws. I don't what got into her. She's been trying to be like an actual sister to me.

"Don't try to re-build a burned bridge." I said as I ate more ice. She looked shocked by my words. But I didn't care. Her dumb ass, should've known not to bother me.

"In-law who pissed in her cereal?" she tried to ask my man as if I wasn't in the room. Dallas looked up at her and got up Kissed my cheek and walked out, as if she wasn't talking to him.

"Yup, that's my man." I said with a smirk on face. There was a Knock at the house door and Megan spun around and opened the door. A slight scream was heard.

"Meg, baby what's wrong?" I heard Troy ask. I didn't even know that they were still an item. Shit I caught him cheating on her so many times it's hilarious.

"Hi, I'm Ahriele." The sound of my twin made me smile. I stood up and walked as fast as my swolen feet would let me. When she was in sight, she smiled and walked over to me. You know after pushing Troy and Megan out of her way Dré was behind her looking so handsome.

"Hey Babes." I smiled hugging her.

"Nothing just picked him up from his Father's people." she said. I looked down.

"He does have a haircut." I smiled. He nodded.

"Yup, I look just as good as Uncle Dallas." Dré said.

"Excuse me but, lil'man he's not your uncle until he marries Alicia." Troy said trying to put his undesired two cents in. When Dallas came around the corner and Dré ran and jumped on him.

"Uncle Dallas, Look I got a hair cut with my Dad!" he yelled loud enough for Troy to hear him loud and clear. You know being petty. My nephew is the best.

"I see. Hey Ahrie." he said giving my twin a side hug. I don't know why but they've become quite distant. That's gonna be a bone to pick.

"Dinner is ready." I heard Katherine yell.

"Shut the hell up chile, we don't want none of yo dry ass turkey." Aunt May-Belle smacked as she walked into the dining room. I followed behind her and sat next to her. Ahriele sat across from me and Dallas next to me Dré on the opposite of him.