Bitter Sweet -Hogwarts Love Story- [05]

Bianca's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning wrapped up in Draco's arms. Draco was still asleep and snoring rather loudly; that was the only downside to sleeping with him. I looked around his room, his roommates (Blaise and Chris) were still sleeping just like him. I then looked down at my right wrist; on it was the silver bracelet with emerald charms that Draco had given me last night. He had asked Mei's opinion on it last night. That was the enjoyable part of our night.

Draco had also showed me his Dark-Mark. He had gotten it during the summer, and it turns out that Luca had been a Death-Eater since he was 15. I was shocked at first, but I was even more shocked when I found out the task The Dark Lord had assigned Draco. He had asked me to help him and there was no way I could say no.

I decided to stop worrying about his mission, and snuggled back into his chest. I tried to drone out his snoring, like had taught myself to do over the past two years.

Right when I was about to doze off Draco's alarm clock went off. Draco slowly woke up along with the rest of his roommates. "Good morning, beautiful!" Draco said groggily. I smiled, "Morning!" I got out of his bed. Usually I would not want to get up or I would skip my first class in order to sleep later, But there was something about the first day of school that got me up bright and early.

"Draco I'm going to go to my room and change, see you in the Great Hall!" I said and he nodded as I walked out the door. I ran up the other stair case to the girls dorms and entered the door I shared with Mei and my other best friend named, Denni.

I walked in and Mei was painting her nails red while Denni was combing out her dirty blonde hair. "Hey guys!" I called. Denni waved and Mei just smiled considering she was painting her nails.

I walked over to my closet and got a clean uniform and a pair of Slytherin robes. i changed into them in my closet also and walked out and into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, applied make up, and sprayed my fruity perfume.

I walked back into my dorm and found my friends waiting for me. "Was Chris up with Draco in his dorm?" Denni asked randomly as they finished getting ready. "Yeah, Why?" I asked. "No reason.." she paused, "Was he shirtless?" I screamed, "OMG DENNI! YOU LIKE CHRIS!" Me and Mei were jumping in circles. Denni blushed, "Maybe I do so what!" And then she walked out the door us following closely behind.

"So how was a night with Draco?" Denni asked trying to change the subject as we walked out of the common room. I smiled, "It was fine, he gave me this." I said showing them the bracelet. Denni gasped and Mei just smiled. "That must have costed a fortune!" Denni said, "You have the best boyfriend ever!" I smiled even more, "He's why I smile!" They laughed and we walked faster towards the Great Hall.

We pushed open the doors and walked to the Slytherin table, I slid into the seat next to Draco with Denni on my other side and Mei across from my in-between Blasie and Chris. "Hey boyfriend!" I said to Draco and he kissed my on the head. I dug into my eggs. "Hey Draco?" Mei asked. "What?" He replied she pointed down the table, "Why is Luca sitting all alone and brutally stabbing his food?" Draco shrugged, "it's Luca. He is a complicated person." We all just let it go and continued eating.

The rest of the day was rather slow. Except for I was currently getting out of the Hospital Wing. Why you ask? Because that stupid Weasly boy, Ron I think, spilled his sleeping potion all over me. I was in the hospital wing for hours. I missed Lunch too, bummer.

I was currently walking out of the hospital wing with Draco, Mei, Denni, and Blaise. Chris wasn't here; some friend he was. I was just passed out in the hospital all day for cryin out loud!

We were half way to the Slytherin common room when Chris literally ran into us. "Whoa, man, what's wrong with you?" He looked like someone just slapped him, "I need to find Luca!" He said before running off. We all shared a look that clearly said, 'Oh, Fuck.'