Bitter Sweet -A Hogwarts Love Story- [06]

Amy's POV

The next day was uneventful. Well as uneventful as a day in Hogwarts can be. I spent my free time catching up with Ginny, Luna and Neville. During Defence Against the dark arts Luca Malfoy gave me the normal first day back at school insults, mostly about me or my Mother.

"Who is that?" Harry asked during supper that evening. I tilted my head in confusion. "Who's who, Harry?" I asked. He pointed to something behind me. I turned and saw he was pointing towards the Slytherin table.

He was pointing at Luca, who by the way was staring daggers, no wait, swords, at me "Is that Draco?" Ron asked. "No, thats Luca" I replied, turning back to Harry.

Harry, Ron and Hermione didn't even bother to try and hide the shock on their faces. "Luca who?" Ron asked.

"Luca Malfoy" I replied. "Who?!" Harry asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Luca Malfoy, Draco's older brother."

Harry, Ron and Hermione exchanged glances. I rolled my eyes again. "It's not your fault, No-one see's him that much, he's darker that Draco, Luca's the one you should be worried about, I swear he been planning his job as a death eater since he was born" I replied lowering my voice as I finished. And on that happy note I continued eating.

After I finished I stood said goodnight and left. Talking about Luca made me feel awkward. He always said something awful.

I was almost at the staircase when I bumped into someone. I looked up and Luca's face. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Dont talk to me" He said coldly. Then he turned away and walked down the hall. "By the way" He called. My head snapped up to him. "If you're so much like your mother, does that mean you'll be dead soon?" Then he was gone.

You're gonna catch a cold from the ice in your soul

I dont know how long I stood there but suddenly someone was shaking my arm. I turned and saw Ginny and Chris. "Are you ok?" Ginny asked. I gave a small smile. "Fine. Why?" I replied. Chris frowned. "You're crying" I touched my cheek and sure enough it was wet. I frowned. I hadnt realised I was crying.

"What happened?" Ginny asked. "Luca" I mumbled, with that one word, Chris stormed off and Ginny looked worried. "Come on, lets go see the others" She said softly before leading me away from the hall