Bitter Sweet -A Hogwarts Love Story- [01]

okay before you read this note that I am co writting this with a girl on here who's screen name is BrokenSerenity. The parts in Bianca's pov is my part is mine and amy's is hers.

Bianca's P.O.V.

"Bianca! You need to stop crying or the make-up is going to run!" my older sister, Bella, said as she dabbed at my eyes and face trying to dry the salty tears. I nodded and then she resumed trying to cover the huge bruise that was appearing on my cheek.

My parents were very easily offened; and I had a tendency to set them off causing the obvious abuse.I had beed injured so many times that my body healed twice as fast as a normal person; that's just sad. But Bella learned to keep to herself and was hardly ever abused. Iusually try and avoid my parents by staying at my boyfreind, Draco's, house for all our time off from school. Unfortunatly they wanted me home this summer; thus the bruise.

"Is it coverd?" I asked.Her blue eyeslooked up at me through her black hair and she nodded. I jumped off the train station's bathroom's sink as she backedawayfrom me. "Are you going to be okay?" I rolled my eyes "We both know I have had worse injuries than this." She shrugged and pulled me out of the bathroom andtowards the barrier that seperated platforms nine and ten.

I clenched my eyes shut as we ran through the barrier. Even inmy sixth year I was still afraid of running through it. The second we got to the other side Bella spotted one of her friends, Linsy, and ran off towards her leaving me alone in the mix of people by the train. I began scanning the crowd until I spotted my best freind in the whole world, Mei.

Mei was a chinese girl that was slightly shorter than I. She was very pretty also. I began to walk towards her and tapped on her shoulder when i got close. She spun around and embraced me in a hug as soon as she reconized me. "No bruises?" She asked. I shook my head, "No Bruises!" Yep, I am a fantastic but compulsive liar; I had to be good at it I was in Slytherin after all.

"So, do you wanna get on the train?" She asked. I laughed and pulled her into the Hogwarts Express. We walked looking in all the compartments until we found the one that contained: Chris, Blaise, and Draco. We pulled the door open and sat down. Me next to Draco and Mei on my other side.

"Hey, Bianca! How've you been? Any new injuries?" Draco asked concerned. I shook my head, "No injuries!" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Blaise! How was your trip to Greece?" I asked as draco ran a hand through my reddish-brown hair, and fingered a blonde highlight. Blaise smiled, "I loved going to the beach."

"Why's that? Did you catch some good waves?" Blaise smirked, "In Greece woman don't wear bikini tops at the beach. So I got an excellent view."

"That's so gross Blasie!" Mei said. Blaise laughed, "Yeah sometimes there were old ladies out there!" At that we all burst out laughing, And Mei got up to use the bathroom. a few minutes after she left there was a knock at the door.

Draco got up from his seat and answered the door revealing Chris' sister: Am. Dracosat down next to me and swung his arm around me. I smiled at and greeted Amelia andshe returned the greeting, I didn't have a problem with her because she was a griffiondor; I dodn't do the whole "House Rivalry" thing. If it were anyother Gryffindor Draco would have hexed her sensless. Am began to talk to Chris.

Chris was being absoultly horrible to her; Am looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Eventually she just left and I turned to glare at Chris but he was just staring out the window. We all just sat there in a akward silence until Chris stood up and walked out. Before he left he mumbled a, "Be right back." and he walked through the door just as Mei returned from the bathroom, in her robes.

"Are you guys gonna put your robes on?" she asked and we all nodded and put on our robes. After we were done we sat down, and Chris returned with his robes already on.

"Well I'm tired!" i annonced while I streched my arms above my head and leaned into Draco's chest, "I'm going to go to sleep." Draco smiled, "Alright, I'll wake you when we get there." Draco pulled my closer to him with his arm, and I closed my eyes. if I had any dreams I don't remember them.