Bitter Sweet -A Hogwarts Love Story- [07]

Bianca's P.O.V.

We all ran down the hall after Chris. By the time we got there, there was already a ring of people around the two boys they were all chanting: "fight, fight, fight!" Well at least the Slytherins were, everyone else was running for teachers. Draco and the boys started chanting, and all I could think of was, 'Oh God, Chris is dead.'

I snapped out of that thought and grabbed Draco and Blaise's sleeves "Go do something!" I yelled at them. The buys were swinging brutally at each other and Draco and Blaise grabbed each one of them. Not that it mattered they kept trying to kill each other. No one stopped until Snape arrived and sent them to the Hospital Wing.

We all hung back until everybody left. "I'm gonna go visit my brother." Draco mumbled and left. We all looked at each other, shrugged and followed him.

When we got to the hospital wing almost every Slytherin in our year was there, all of them were with Chris except for Draco, Chris' only friend Josh, and some blonde chick. "Um, Draco who's the blonde?" Draco smirked, "Some girl who's in love with Luca. He hates her though, she like follows him everywhere he name is Anastasia." I almost laughed, I thought it was funny.

Luca looked at all of us and rolled his eyes. "You people can just leave." he said, none of us moved so he said, "Seriously leave me alone." I think he said it mostly to Anastasia. We all shrugged and left, Josh was the only one who stayed.

I walked over to Chris' bed, "How do you feel?" He shrugged and then winced, "I've been better." I frowned, "Why did you go after Luca?" He frowned too, "He insulted my sister." Denni smiled, "You're so sweet." I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Denni continued talking and flirting with Chris. And The rest of us left, Anastasia included.

"So Ana, can I call you Ana?" I asked Anastasia she nodded and I continued, "What's up with the Luca stalking thing?" Ana blushed, "I just want to know what he's doing, you know? I think he might be a Death-Eater. But every time he asks what I am doing I just make it seem like I love him or something, but that couldn't be farther from the truth." My jaw dropped, I thought she looked like a ditzy blonde, but she's pretty damn smart! "Okay, wow."

She just smiled, flipped her hair and sped up her walking so she pasted us. "She is a strange person." Draco commented, we nodded our heads andI took his hand which we swung back and forth between us.

The rest of the day was very slow and we were currently sitting in the common room doing some of our homework, Chriswas asleep so not with us and Denni just joined us after spending all day with Chris.Most of us were doing Snape's potions essay. "Well I'm Beat!" I announced packing my stuff up. The others agreed and we started walking up to our dorms.

Right before I got on the staircase Draco grabbed my arm and said, "Why don't you come up to my room and we can have a little fun." I smirked, "Of course." I walked away with him and I saw Denni and Mei shaking their heads at me.