7: Ally Time

Taylor Swift's POV
I'm back in Nashville today. I have to get my niece away from my brother for 2 days.
I guess I better call him.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Taylor?" He answer.

"Hey, I'm in Nashville, want to hang out?" I say.

"Sure, where and when?" He says.

"Um my apartment, noon," I say.

"Sure I'm gonna bring Brooklyn, k?" He says.

"Sure, bring Taylor!" I say.

"Ok I'll bring Brooklyn," he say and hangs up. Ok, so I need to make lunch and get a bed ready for Austin. Taylor can sleep with me. I grab sheets from the closet and pull them over the corners of the bed. Then I start making Mac & Cheese.

Taylor's POV
"Brookie get your shoes and clothes we are going to Aunt Taylor's" Austin yells upstairs at me. I just got back from preschool and now we are leaving again. I put my iPad, iPod, and bear-best in my backpack first. Then I load in a pair of PJs and an outfit for tomorrow. I run down stairs and meet Austin at the door. I love my backpack, it's smells like mommy inside.

"Ready to see you Aunt again?" He says opening to door.

"Yeah," I say with a real smile and step in the car and get buckled.

"Ok let's go," he says starting the car.

We pull up to an apartment complex and ask for A13. They let us in and we park. Then I run to the elevator Austin follows. We get in and be presses level A. We then walk down to the 13th door. He knocks on it for a while and then is swings open. I run in hug her leg, she lifts me up and sets me on her hip.

"Hi Ally!" I say.

"Hi Taylor!" She says.

"Hey Taylor," Austin says.

"Hey, buddy, how ya doing?" Ally says.

"What did you tell Mom and Dad?" He says angrily, I curl closer in to Ally. She tightens her grip around me by wrapping both arms around me and shutting the door.

"Well, what do you think? I told them my opinion," Ally says.

"Well I got lectured about Brooklyn and how I "ripped" her away from her "Mommy" well her mom is dead. Ok, and I don't care what happened to her when she was younger. The future is all I have left,," Austin yells and reaches for me. Ally turns and sit on the couch.

"Well do you know? Have you asked Taylor about anything?" Ally says.

"No, no I haven't because she will adjust soon," he looks at him phone that buzzed and got up, "well I have work, Brooklyn are you gonna go to day care or are you staying, cause I honestly don't care."

He scares me, "stay," I whisper.

"What!" He yells at me.

"She said stay, Austin," Ally answer as my eyes fill of tears.

"Ok goodbye, I'll be back around 7," he says and marches out. I just cry and cry, letting it all out.

"Hey, hey it's ok, you're with me, it's ok," Ally says rubbing my back.

"I-i just wa-want my m-mo-mom-mommy," I say through the short breaths.

"Shhh, shh honey, it'll be alright," Ally coos.

"Can you sing?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can,
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound," Ally sings. I stop crying and listen to her sings.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Honestly no," I say.

"I'm sorry honey, it'll get better," she says, "I know you mom is fighting hard." She says and leaves it at that.

"How about we do something why you dad is gone," she says.

"He's not my dad, my friend, Logan his dad is nice and loves him. He cares about him, they love each other, Austin doesn't love me and doesn't care about me, plus I don't love him," I say wiping off my face.

"Ok, okay I get it. Let's do something while Austin is gone," she says getting off the couch and standing up.

"Ok want to see what me and mommy have been doing?" I ask.

"Sure," she says and sets me back down. I take off my backpack and take out my iPad, then show her all the videos we have been sending back and forth. She said it was really cool what we have been doing. Then she said she wanted to bring cookies to sound check so we made lots of chocolate chip cookies. Then went to sound check. I hung out with the sound board people, they gave me a microphone, which got taken away because I kept talking and singing.

In the end, the band let me onstage to sing during sound check and only sound check. I got to see the concert again, it was amazing. Ally waved at me a few times
Austin came to pick me up but Ally begged him to let me stay with her until she leaves. I was glad about that. He said fine but he was staying too. He sleep in the guest room I slept in Ally's bed.

Today was the best day I've had in a long time except for school today everything was perfect. I left a video for Mommy about my day. Then turned on the playlist and went to sleep. Ally didn't mind the extra sound, which was nice. I drifted to sleep as everyone I know and love told me how much they love me.
A/n
Happy thanksgiving again. And song is Safe And Sound off The Hunger Games Sound track.
QC:
Show Ally or Taylor(S) play a role in The custody battle?