28: Planes and Cabins

Taylor's POV
I've been told to pack for two weeks. Also I get a week off of terrible school on top of the winter break.
"Taylor you need to get out your winter gear," Claire instructs.
"Um I don't have any. They are all in Kentucky or LA," I say.
"She won't need them Jen's gonna bring the extra stuff," Ally says walking in.
"Ally!" I cheer and run to her. I still don't like the temporary home.
"Taylor!" She sad picking me up.
"Well we got out all you have, so I guess we need to go shopping, Ta-Ally want to come?" Claire asks.
"Sure, Taylor go get your shoes on, while I talk to Claire, ok?" Ally says putting me down.
"Yeah I'll be right back," I say leaving the bedroom.
Taylor Swift's POV
"What do you want to talk about?" Claire asks. I like Claire she's nice and kind to my brother and Taylor.
"The next two weeks, I'm not allowed to say where we are going but I'm allowed to say who's gonna be there, me, Taylor, Taylor's cousins: Skylar and Cody, Her uncle Ben, Josh, Liam, Sam, Laura; Sam's wife, and Jena. I have to fly to Kentucky in my private plan to pick up a few of them but the rest is just that. Jen was wondering if you and Austin would like to come, it might be weird because the rest of us know each other but are you coming?" I say.
"I'll go if Austin can, he's working for you dad and he's really trying to get enough money to keep us supported," Claire says which wasn't really a good answered.
"So?" I say.
"I'll tell you when Austin gets home," Claire says.
"Oh and do you guys have a Wedding planned yet?" I ask being nosy.
"No we've been busy with," she says cut off by Taylor coming in.
"Her?" I finish.
"Yeah, speak of the devil," she says.
"I'm not a devil," she says innocently.
"You aren't Angel," I say picking her up and kissing her head.
"Can we go yet?" She ask.
"Yeah let's go," I say carrying her out the room and downstairs.
Taylor's POV
We've been shopping forever and only have half of my stuff I need. I need exactly 3 more outfits and a pair of snow boots. Ally has mainly been buying all of this stuff and for that I'm so thankful for because of Claire had to buys stuff we would still be looking at the really cheap stuff or be done with barely anything.
"Taylor are you hungry?" Ally asks.
"Yeah are we going back to Austin's for lunch?" I ask.
"No let's go to the food court, do you want McDonald's or pizza or chipotle?" Ally asks.
"Um chipotle," I say, I haven't had that on forever.
"Ok, Claire is that ok?" Ally asks.
"Yeah," she says.
••••
After shopping all day we go back to Austin's for dinner. Ally gets to stay tonight because we leave at 2:00 am for the surprise.
We have hot dogs and Hamburgers with fries for dinner. I helped make the hamburgers.
••••
After dinner we went to the family room and the adults had small talk.
"Ally?" I say sitting on her lap.
"Yeah, Tay?" She answers.
"Can we watch a movie?" I ask.
"Yeah, go change in to your pjs and I'll change too, then we'll cuddle up and watch The Loin King," she says and I get up and run off.

When I come back she's in her pjs and has her hair tyed in a messy bun, I still have my hair in low French braided pigtails from earlier when Claire did it.
Ally pulls me on her lap and wraps a blanket around us. Austin and Claire snuggle together on the other end of the big curved couch.
Halfway through the movie I fall asleep, but I wake up a little when Ally tucks me in.
Taylor Swift's POV
Claire and Austin decided to not come. So it's me and Taylor to start with. We have to be at the airport at 1:00 am tomorrow.
••••
"Taylor, Taylor," I say trying to wake up my niece.
"What? Ally," she says turning to look at me while rubbing her eyes.
"Come on let's go, the cars coming in a half an hour," I say getting off her bed.
"Can I leave in my pajamas?" She asks.
"Yeah hold on," I say stuffing her outfit in her backpack along with her iPad, everything else was already packed.
"I'll come back for you," I say taking her bags downstairs. I catch a glimpse of her laying back down.
I get her 2 bags by the door, small suitcase, and her backpack. We packed her tennis shoes so she'll have to wear or carry her boots.
Now how will I get her though the airport alone. I wonder how Jen does it. Wait I've got an idea, where the stroller my parents have Austin for Christmas. I go and check the garage and find it leaning against the wall. I haul it in and set it by the door. I decided to ear breakfast at the airport and not wake Taylor up until we are leaving.