Epilogue

"Happy birthday Greggory." Edna says solemnly. February 29th, 2012, my next real birthday. Grandma chose not to come alone. She brought everyone, even Chrissy is here. Edna had a long talk with Chrissy and every year on the 28th of February, they bring the family. I've grown very fond of my future family. My girlfriend is joining us this year. She's the best thing that's happened to me in a while. Her name is Parker Lynn Joy. She's beautiful and I think she's the one. Harry doesn't date Eliza but he did find a fairly pretty girl named Sarah. Sam has yet to find a girl to call his own but he'll get there eventually.

My family loves Parker and I think she loves them too. I think I'll wait to tell her about the time travel stuff. I just have to make sure that she gets to meet Charlotte. I've been with her for a couple years now so I thought this year would be the year to introduce her to the future family. "Parker, these are my cousins. Julian, Heitor, and Mel." They all say hi and explain Heitor's name like they always do. I just laugh. Parker loves them. "Grandma this is Parker." Edna looks as if she wants to cry. "It's very nice to see you sweetheart." Edna walks away. "Hello Parker. I'm Chrissy, Greggory's mother." Parker looks at me. "Hello Chrissy. It's very nice to meet you."

I have the small feeling that a few of them have taken advantage of that smart car they own and have already met Parker. That's alright, I want everyone to know her.

The night of my 19th birthday was also the night I found out Parker was pregnant. I was terrified just like Phillip said I'd be but I got truly excited for my life to start with Parker. That was the night I told Parker that I'd never let anything bad happen to her ever. But tonight was the night I couldn't keep that promise. Parker was too young, too small, and wasn't strong enough to have Charlie. She just lost too much blood. They couldn't do anything to help her. Charlie is all I have now. Tonight is the worst night of my life and the also the best of my life.

Charlotte didn't grow up on her own, she had me. Soon enough it was my turn to help her find me. It was my turn to go back in time and help my younger self. My adventure begins again.