Will We Ever See The End?

Brief synapsis of Will We Ever See The End. You can just read this first if you want because that story sucked. I wrote it like a year or two ago so don't judge me.

-Oliver rapes Josh after he finds him cheating on him with his Ex boyfriend. (still hate myself for that's one)

-they try and be friends after not talking for a long while. Oli still loves Josh, but Josh can't forgive him.

-Josh gets back with his ex because he thinks it will be better for both of them. Oli feels like shit and does something stupid and terrible. Austin find him. Austin saves him, then Oli saves Austin.

-they start dating for a short while (like less than a chapter) then Josh gets jealous and kisses Oli, Austin sees and gets mad. He ended up with Alan though like right after so it's all cool though. Josh and Oli agree to be together because it's obvious that they'll never really be able to stay away from each other.

- they tell all the fans, Josh breaks up with his bf. That dick cunt knocks out Oliver. Josh ravages him. Things are cool, they go on a date. Then Hannah comes out of no where with Oliver's baby. They're on tour in Australia and then, boom, whore with baby. (I only ment in the story, Irl Hannah is so beautiful omf. Oli is a lucky man)

-she's there with them for a bit. She makes Oli break up with Josh. It makes him think he never loved him and now that he has something better, he's forgotten him. But then their friend Emma gets her drunk and she admits that the baby is actually ashby's. (That god damn ginger)

-Josh and Oli are back together because she's out of the way. Oli leaves in the morning to go get breakfast. He comes back and hears Josh and Hannah fighting about why she told Oli it was his baby, then ashby's, when they both knew it was his. She says she was hoping if she didn't out him he would help he raise it.

-Oli runs away and gets found by Austin, he cleans him up. Then says he's going to go talk to Josh. Instead he goes on his bus and cuts himself and swollows a bunch of pills while listening to YMAS.

-Oli dies, but not really.

Then it ended. Wow, even the synapsis was better than that shitty story. Anyway there you go. All caught up.