Just your Average day of School and Crying

~Natsu's POV~

I stared at my alarm clock is disgust, I only have two minutes until my dad comes barging in to wake me up.

I turned in my bed so I was facing the ceiling and sighed.

Today is gonna be terrible as per usual. I winced as my arm throbbed in pain, ah the daily reminder that I'm going to get beat up again.

The big purple bruise still hurt after I got it two days ago from my bully, Gray Fullbuster.

Gray was your typical bully at Fairy tail high, he had terrible grades, wore dark clothing and hung around with the delinquents at the back of the school and cut class.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm gay as hell so I'm gonna be honest, Gray is hot. I wouldn't go out with him though, he's an ass.

Deciding to finally get my lazy ass out of bed I walked over towards my wardrobe getting out my uniform.

"Son it's time to get up, oh your up, that's a first" Igneel chuckled."morning to you too dad" I sighed.

"Breakfeasts on the table, I'm gonna head out, lock up after you" he said while rustling my hair.

"I will dad"I groaned, he messed up my messy bed hair look.

"Byeeeee" he said closing the door.

Putting on my uniform and running downstairs I saw a plate of pancakes and chocolate milk, my dad knows me so well.

I heard a soft meow beside me and I looked Down To see my cat happy, "hey bud" I said while giving him a small peice of pancake, he's just like me , always eating.

"Yo" I heard behind me, I stopped feeding happy and looked up to see my brother Zeref. I smiled at him and motioned for him to sit down and eat breakfest but he shook his head.

"No time for breakfeast, I'm meeting up with Mavis before school" he said with a blush on his face.

Awwww young love...

It sickens me.

I've been repulsed by love forever since my first and only relationship.

"Do you want a ride to school?" He said but I shook my head. He always has to remind me that I don't have my drivers license.

"Nah I'm gonna walk with Lucy she's gonna be here any minute"

"Oh~ you and Lucy huh?" He smirked at me while grabbing his car keys.

I sighed and sent him a death glare. "You know I'm gay, I came out a year and a half ago"

"Yeah but your still young, experiment a little"

"Ill pass, go pick up your girlfriend and leave me and my sexuality alone" I huffed making him laugh.

"Bye" he said while opening the door only to see Lucy here with one hand in the air about to knock.

"Hey Luce"

"Morning" I stood up and grabbed my keys and locking the door.

--------------------

The walk to school wasn't that bad, we picked up Levy and Lisanna.

But when we got to the school gates, that's when chaos happens.

"Hey girls" we hear behind us and we all turn around to see the misfits of the school. Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Locksar and Gajeel Redfox.

I growled at them and huffed."I'm a guy you know"