Party

Hot and dangerous, if your one of is then roll with us cause we make the hipsters fall in love, and we got our hot pants on and up

And yes of course we does, we running this town just like a club and boy you don't wanna mess with us, got Jesus on my necklace.

Natsu and Lisanna both mouthed the lyrics and danced having the time of their lives, the party was successfull, so successful that it made it difficult to move around without hitting off of somebody. There were hundreds definitely.

Lucy was dancing with Loke and the two looked really Happy and were enjoying themselves.

Unually our antisocial Levy was talking to Gajeel. Lucy invited him only if he promised to be good which he responded in "sure I have nothing better to do" Gajeel seemed to be telling her a story with a smirk on his face, Levy giggling furiously.

But there was still no sign of Gray and the party started two hours ago,he can arrive whenever I mean this is a hearfilia party, It won't end until the suns up.

"Natsu I'm just going to the bathroom" lisanna dismissed herself while Natsu scanned the room. a pair of eyes locked with his and a small smile spread upon his face.

"Gray, your here!!" Natsu said with an uncertainty in his voice, his heart pounded and he was confused to why he was so...happy to see the male.

"Great party huh?" Gray said while walking towards the pinkette. While he was walking Natsu couldn't help but scan what Gray was wearing, he was wearing black jeans with a short sleeved dark purple button up, paired off with a black bow tie.

Natsu gulped down the savila that was building up in his mouth and smiled. "Yeah Luce's party's are the best"

Gray looked over at Lucy and levy and smiled. "They're enyoing themselves" "yeah. I'm supprised about levy though, she usually never talks to anybody, let alone Gajeel the boy who pushed her to the ground two weeks ago"

Both of them have an awkward laugh and looked down to the ground. Natsu was realising how awkward conversation was. "Do you want a drink?" "Er sure"

Natsu stood up to get a drink and rubbed the back of his neck, damn he's losing him! He has gotta start a proper conversation.

When Natsu returned to where Gray was he was sitting on the sofa, a passed out evergreen slumped over the side. Natsu sat beside him and handed him his drink, a smile on his face.

"So your out as gay? I guess that's a huge weight lifted off your back" Natsu said taking a sip of his drink. Definitely spiked.

Gray blushed and nodded his head furiously, "yeah there is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders now, I haven't felt this free in years"

Natsu smiled looking down to the ground. "I remember when I came out, I was so happy to finally be me. I was 16 and my parents had taken it very well -"

"And I had to kill your Buzz because I called you a faggot in school" Gray said with a frown on his face. Natsus eyes widened, he remembered that day well, remembered the scowl on his face while he shoved passed him. The words stung in his ears for weeks.

"Oh, I nearly forgot about that" he lied, how could he forget. "But-" "Natsu I'm so sorry for saying all of that to you, I'm ashamed of myself for it" he interrupted. "Juvia had said something that got me really angry and I guess that I was jealous that you could be who you wanted to be"

"What do you mean?"

"I guess I'm saying is that for years now I knew that I was homosexual, when I was 13 I came out to my dad and...a-and you could he didn't take it very well" his eyes started started to become glassy and Natsu seen the hurt and pain in them. He never knew...

"His reaction was so bad I thought everyone else's would be like that so I didn't tell..." He sniffed and Natsu went into his comforting mode.

He pounced on the male, knocking both of their drinks onto the wooden floor and embrased him in the tightest hug he could muster. this usually helps and it did for Gray. He cried into his shoulder as it all came out: his dad leaving, all those years of negativity and failed school life. He wished he could take it back.

"W-we were so close, he was the best dad I could have asked for" he cried and natsus eyebrows furrowed. Was? He thought. "But he just up and left when I said it" he sobbed.

Natsu pulled back and took Grays face into his hands, his hands resting on each side of his face. Tears ran down his face and nose and his eyes were red and puffy. yet, Natsu still found the male appealing somehow.

Natsu closed his eyes and sighed. "Gray" Natsu said looking at him straight in the eyes again. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I really am. Those years of not being yourself, who you truly are. By your you now, you have me. and if I ever see your dad he is getting some punch to the jaw." Gray giggled. "I'm sure Ur and Lyon will get there before you"

Gray released the hug and smiled at natsu. "T-thank you . I really needed that Natsu" Natsu smiled at him as his heart rose to his throat.

"Come on lets dance!"

When Natsu and Gray were enjoying themselves dancing with Lucy, loke, Levy, lisanna and Gajeel; they didn't see someone's blonde ex boyfriend arrive to the party.