odds

~natsus POV~

"Guys!! Guys shhhhhh" lisanna slurred.

Some people around them stopped dancing to look at the white haired female. "Lets play odds"

Natsu pulled away from dancing with Lucy and looked at Lisanna. "What's odds"

"I'll explain it. OKAY CHILDREN SIT IN A CIRCLE"

Around a handful of  people sat on the floor all confused and giggling including myself, Lucy, lisanna, Gajeel, Gray, Loke, and Freed.

"Okay okay so I spin the bottle and it lands on me okay?" Lisanna spun a bottle in the middle of the circle. "And whoever it lands on" it landed on Lisanna. "Okay so me, I choose two people, any two people in the circle, for example Gajeel and Lucy"

"I say a command like: kiss on the lips" both Lucy and Gajeel paled instantly. "We count to three and at the same time Gajeel and Lucy have to say a number between 1-10. If both say the same number, they kiss, if not they dont, everyone understand"

Everyone nodded their head and Lisanna grasped the bottle in her hand. "So lets get this started"

When the bottle landed it landed on Gray, "so who's lives will I ruin for the day huh?" Gray looked around the circle. Your eyes met his and a present blush was a on your face. "Lets see...Lucy and Levy, kiss!"

"1..2..3"

"9"   "3"

Lucy cheered and Levy breathed out a sigh of relief. "I'm kind of offended that you don't want to kiss me levy" Lucy giggled clearly joking. "Sorry lu-chan"

"Okay so who spins now?" Gajeel asked. "Any one of the girls" Lucy and levy both looked at each other and levy said Lucy could spin the bottle.

"Okayyy" Lucy said. Spinning the bottle and it landed on herself. Lucy looked over with a smirk at Natsu and he audibly gulped.

Of course she plans something.

Popping her knuckles she pointed at Natsu.."Natsu and....Laxus?" Lucy said looking behind us. Natsu looked over at laxus to see that he was walking towards the circle, looking directly at the pink haired male.

"Yeah I guess I'll play" Laxus said smirking at him still not breaking the contact.

Natsu didn't even notice the glare that Gray was giving Natsu but Lucy saw everything.

"Okay Natsu and laxus...take off your shirts"

Okay okay I gotta think about this I don't wanna take off my shirt, it is chilly as hell in here and I don't want to see Laxus shirtless because damn he can look good without fabric on his skin.

Laxus knows my favourite number is five because that's how many letters are in mine and happys name. My least favourite number is six because thats how many letters school has.

"1..2..3"

"6"   "6 Fuck!"

Laxus smirked at me and kept eye contact when he tugged on the fabric, the oh so familiar abs coming into view, all the girls started cheering as he playfully threw the shirt in Lucy's face, her face red.

"Come on su take it off" Laxus said. Grumbling with the nickname I took off my shirt quickly and threw it to the side, I mean I wasn't as ripped and defined...I wasn't as ripped as Laxus but I'm quite proud of how my body has turned out over the years.

Seeing everyone cheering I looked over at Gray to see the brightest of reds dusted across his cheeks.

Well Lucy you helped me out a little thanks.