Coming Out

~no ones POV~

"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS" Lyon shouted as he was driving. His grip tightened on the steering wheels, his knuckles white in colour.

Gray had kept his mouth shut for the entire car ride so far, Lyon had been yelling at him, not giving him a chance to explain.

"WHY GRAY?" Lyon shouted making Gray flinched, Gray scooted over towards the passenger door, trying to be far away from his older brother.

"Why what" he said, in nearly a whisper. Lyon looked over at Gray and scoffed at him, not caring that he just passed a red light.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GAY?"

Gray, having enough, slammed his hands on thighs and looked at Lyon in tear filled eyes.

"BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS!"

Lyons eyes widened at his your brothers out burst and his eyes widened.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO HIDE YOUR SEXUALITY, HOW HARD IT IS TO BE IN A REALTIONSHIP TO THE WRONG GENDER YOU LIKE!"

"I didn't tell you because I thought everyone would look at me differently" he whispered the end. Lyon sighed and looked ahead of the road.

"Who knows that your gay?" Lyon said while keeping his hands on the road.

"well, Ms Erza, Juvia, dad and well, you"

'Juvia?, why didn't she tell me?' Lyon said with a frown on his face.

"When we're you going to tell me?" Lyon mumbled and turned to look at Gray.

"Well soon, but I guess I can't yet"

"When are you going to tell mom"

"I'll tell her when I have the right moment I guess"

"Wait!, did you say dad knows your gay?" Lyon said with wide eyes.

Their dad, Silver, left when Gray was only 13, Lyon 14. Ur was devastated, she wasn't their birth mother but she was with all here if them for all their lives.

They call her mom.

"I haven't told anyone this but I know why dad left us" Gray said, his eyes starting to water.

Lyon looked at his brother in disbelief, for all this time he had been wondering where is dad went and Gray knew all this time?

"Spill"

"When I was thirteen I came out as gay to dad and he said he didn't want a son who liked men"

"He, he mocked Me Lyon, he even hit me."

With this Lyon pulled over into the side walk of their house and immediately used his hand to pull Gray over for a side hug

"I-I had no idea"

"No one did, not even Ur"

Gray sighed into the small display of brotherly affection and wiped away a stray tear that found its way rolling down his face.

"You should have told us Gray, all his time we have been wondering why he left and you knew all along"

"I'm sorry but then you would have known that I was gay and I guess I wasn't ready to come out"

"So if I didn't I interrupt would you and Natsu-"

"Kissed?, yes" Gray mumbled with a blush on his face.

"Ah,sorry I interupted then. Looks like you really like him" Lyon said with a small smile on his face.

"So now you okay with me being gay?" Gray said with a slight of hope with voice.

"I was happy from the start"

"You yelled at me"

"That's only cause I was surprised!!!!you would be too if you seen your apparently straight brother about to kiss a guy" Lyon said which caused Gray to snicker a little bit.

"So why is mom mad at me" Gray said which caused Lyon to chuckle. "Shes not. she just wanted the both of us home cause she wanted to show us something. I only said that to get you home"

"Smart"

"Exactly"

"Well come on" Gray said hopping out of the car, Lyon tagging behind.

Gray opened the door in one swift nice but the minute he opened it he was tackled by someone...

"Gray!!!! Long time no seeeeeee" someone shouted and Gray already recognised the voice. "Ultear, your back from America!!!" Gray said, hugging his sister back.

Ultear went to study science in America around three years ago. It was really hard for everyone when she left.

"Yup, I get a years break! Isn't that great!"

"So is this why you wanted us home mom?" Lyon said joining in on the sibling hug.

"Mmhmm she suprried me when I came home and I wanted you to home as soon as possible!"

"Well, tell me what's new? What's been happening over the years?"

"Well Lyon finally asked out Meredy"

"Finally"

"The neighbours got married and had a baby girl"

"Ohhhh I'll have to go over to them"

"Gray has a girlfriend"

"Ahhh" Lyon and Gray said at the same time.

"Well congratulations Gray when-"

"We actually broke up like a week ago"

"WHAT" screamed Ur, Gray could have sworn he told her...

"Why you two were perfect for each other" Ur Said, a small pout present upon her lips.

"Well Er..."

Time to tell them now I guess

"Er I am.. ugh" Gray let out a cough and rubbed the back of his neck. 'It wasn't this hard telling Lyon, he did kind if see me nearly kissing a guy but still'

"Well I'm gay" Gray closed his eyes, not wanting to see everyone's reactions. He didn't know that they would be angry like Lyon, or disgusted like dad was.

Gray cracked one eye open to see his mam in tears her arms wide open. "Awww my baby is all grown up" she said capturing him in a tight hug.

"Your not mad?" He breathed out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Son I'm not mad, why would I be mad"

"I'm so proud" she cried.

Gray smiled into the hug, if he told them all those years ago they would have accepted him.

"MY LIL BROTHER LIKES IT UP THE ASS" Ur Said joining the hug, Lyon following.

"Wait what?"

"Nah I see him topping"

"You think?"

"ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS"