Ms Erza

~Natsu's POV~

Why did I say that, Gray will bully me even more now.

But did you see his face when I said it, he smiled at me. Smiled at me. I have Never been so confused in my life.

Since when does the boy who has been bullying you for months smile at you. And what did he even say to me.

"Natsu I-. I like y-"

I like...you too? Was he going to say that he likes me too?. I didn't mean it when I said I like him, Shit now he will think I like him.

I blushed and turned over on my bed, well we would make a pretty good looking couple...

Wait what am I even thinking?

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts and I looked over to see Zeref standing there with a scowl on his face.

"Get ready for school Natsu, dad said I have to drop you to school and I don't wanna be late so hurry the Fuck up" I flinched at his harsh words and sat up at my bed.

"Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Your never grouchy in the mornings"

Zeref sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and leaned against the door frame. "Sorry it's just, me and Mavis got in a fight yesterday and I'm stressing out, just be ready in 10 please"

I nodded my head and quickly sent Lucy a text to say that I cannot walk with her do school and put on my uniform.

My mood decreased as I realised I'm going to get picked on twice as much now Since I said those things.

Time skip

"Natsu I'll collect you after school too, don't be late" Zeref said I opened the car door."are you not coming into school?"

"No I'm gonna make things right with my girlfriend"

Nodding my head and waving my brother goodbye, I proceeded in the walk up the school gates and froze.

All my friends were past the school gates calling me over but the thing is the gate was blocked by a person

One person

One person known as Gray Fullbuster.

I audibly gulped and walked over towards the gate stopping in front of Gray, his head was down on the ground looking at his toes, ear phones in his ears.

Mustering up all he bravery in my body,i tapped Gray on the shoulder and he looked up in a panick.

His eyes met mine and for once he didn't have his signature smirk on his face, he showed the complete emotions of anger, shock and complete and utter sadness.

On his face was a light purple bruis on the right side of his chin.

He took out his earphones and slowly put them into his pockets. I looked at his sides to see his hands were shaking and his lip was quivering.

"Natsu w-"

"Could I get by please" I said making him look at me in shock, he stood to he side sadly and and sighed. Looking at him closely to realised how much of a state he was in, he had that bruis, has bags under his eyes any his hair looked wild and unbrushed.

"Gray-sama!" Someone called from a distance, and that someone was obviously juvia. Grays eyes widened and looked over at the running blunette and back at me, almost like he was pleading.

Juvia strolled up to him and looked at me in disgust, "what's he doing here?" She snickered leaning on Gray.

Great now they're going to pick on me...