aftermath

Natsu layed down on the memory foam and sighed, unwanted tears starting to form in his eyes.

Closing his eyes and rolling over to his side he felt a tear go over his nose and onto the bedding.

He clutched a pillow close to his chest biting his face in his pokemon pillow case.

It was two days after the party, he was pretty occupied cleaning and helping Lucy that he hasn't had a moment alone with his thoughts at all in those 48 hours.

Until now.

He had a great time and his heart beat fast as he recalled dancing with Gray, singing with Lucy. But the most recalled memory is his kiss with Laxus.

Why did Laxus have to come in right now? when he had his plan with Gray in action; saying that he loved him.

Natsu doesn't even want to think about if he loves him back.

But of course he has to think about it.

He did love Laxus, he got over him and they acted as friends and if they had never had dated.

Natsu remembered all the bad times of their relationship so he could stop thinking about the good. the nights where Natsu would have tears in his eyes when Laxus went to parties, wondering if he was with someone else. The nights he came home drunk and never bothered checking in on him.

He remembers the breakup well, remembers it every time he looks at the blonde.

Laxus had just came back from a party and lots of girls had flirted with him, he said no to them and got drunk with his friends to dismiss the arousal that was building up.

He returned To natsus house, igneel wasn't home and made A pass at Natsu. Natsu refused and laxus yelled at him, calling him a prude and tease.

This ended with Laxus with his hand raised, Natsu in tears, and Zeref barging in to kick laxus out of the house.

7 months gone down the drain.

Natsu realised he needed a boyfriend, gray likes him and it seems like he would treat him well.

Natsu shook his head, these were unhealthy thoughts. Grabbing his phone and calling Lucy ,she immediately decided to come over after he explained his thoughts.

"So you want a boyfriend" Lucy said, she was lying across his legs."yeah it's just, if Laxus keeps this up I'll probably start debating on going back to him."

"Is there someone in mind?" She smirked knowing who he was thinking about. Natsu blushed and looked over to the side, taking interest in his cuticles.

"So you really like him I see" she said bluntly talking about gray. Natsu covered his face in his hand and groaned. Gray was really nice to him and for some reason his heart beats way too fast to be healthy around him.

"There's..., there's a soft spot for him" he said hugging his pillow.

"You have a crush him"

Again you blushed at her bluntness.

"I might, I'm not certain"

"What about the plan?" Natsu sighed recalling the plan, manipulate him and then break his heart, I don't think that's possible if you like the guy.

"I don't know"

Lucy sighed st your confused face but gave you a light smile. "I'm just glad your forgetting about laxus natsu, you can't help who you love"

"It's just a crush!"

"I thought you said you don't know~" she teased.

Natsu covered his face with his hands. "Your right I don't know"

"well Natsu you know i'll help you through whatever the hell your going though, remember i'm here if you wanna talk or have a little feelings jam. The mall is down the street,i'm perfectly fine getting Ben and Jerrys"

Natsu scooted over so he embraced the blonde in a bone crushing hug. He kind of felt bad that she always had to comfort him with his troubles, but thats what friends are for right?