Preparations

~Lucy's POV~

Lucy looked behind her shoulder to the complaining pinkette for the 60th time, a scowl rested on her face.

"Oh come on Luce People will be here in an hour!! The outfit you showed me first was just fine!!!"

Lucy held up another dress to her body and looked at her self in the mirror, she was gorgeous but she thought otherwise.

Throwing the dress on the bed in frustration she plonked herself down onto the chair in her room.

"I can't be just fine I have to look perfect, I'm the host."

This was the part of hosting a party she hated, her outfit. she had to look perfect.

"Is Loke coming today, I heard he was back in town..."

"GAH I completely forgot" Lucy screamed

Loke happened to be Lucy's crush since puberty had taken over her body. He was a year older so that meant he was in college, rarely seeing her.

It was frustrating having feelings for someone who lived far away but no matter what she tried the feelings would remain in her system.

"Now I must look flawless if he's coming"

Lucy's eyes widened as she had just remember a dress she had bought last year, she had never worn it as she had never found the occasion but the dress was perfect, worthy of getting the ginger haired sex God who is named Loke.

Digging through the back of her gigantic wardrobe she found the dress and happily sighed, this was it.

In that moment Lisanna burst through the door heavily breathing, complaining about how many stairs there was.

"People will be here in 45 minutes so I'm gonna start the music"

"Oh thanks Lisanna, is Levy here yet with the ice?"

"Yeah she put them in the freezer just there"

"Great so everything's sorted, Natsu could you leave me to get changed?"

"Sure thing Luce"

----------

Natsu made his way down the stairs side by side with lisanna. Today was going to be great , he just knew it.

Grinning to himself he turned over to his friend. "So did you think you passed the exams"

"Barley, I'll just be greatful if I pass anything. luckilily you don't have to worry about any of that"

"What do you mean???"

"Oh don't act like you don't know Mr straight a's"

"My a's are the only that is straight about me" Natsu said with a smirk.

"Guys little help I can't reach this shelf" levy called from downstairs. Going into the kitchen Natsu reached for the red solo cups that levy was unable to reach.

"Wow levy you look nice" lisanna commented and she was right. Levy was wearing a white aa tennis skirt with a long sleeved yellow crop top, yellow socks that didn't reach her knee and a white bandana in her hair.

Whereas Natsu was dressed to impress, he still was up to his plan. even though he did feel bad for messing with Grays feelings, he was doubtful in his plan.

Natsu was dressed in back skinny jeans that made his ass look great because every time he wore them outside he always got catcalled, he called them his party pants. And a gray long sleeved shirt that was plain that showed off his muscles. He was going for simple but hot.

"Guys I'm ready" Lucy said while walking down the stairs.

Lucy was wearing a blue dress that hugged every ounce of figure she had,it ended mid thigh and she paired it off with some white heels.

We all looked good.

"Natsu can you put on your playlist, I still only have my Taylor swift from my break up with Zeref"

Oh how dark those times where, a full two months of them going out emotionally and physically drained Natsu, they were constantly bickering about the stupidest of things and he always had to sort it.

They mutually broke up and Lucy done the whole 'listening to Taylor swift and eating Ben and jerrys cause I don't need no man' thing for a week!

But that was 4 months ago and now Zeref was with Mavis.

"Sure thing Luce, this party's gonna be great!"