Minecraft

~Natsu's POV~

The weekend, probably the most favourite three days of the entire week, well they are for me.

I looked at the tv in boredom, it was another sappy Rom con. Sighing I looked throughout the channels but nothing was on, a perfect way to start a terrible weekend.

Before I was about to go onto Netflix to see if there was at movies to watch, a knock on the door interrupted me.

"Natsu could you get it!" Zeref shouted from upstairs and I heard giggling up there too, he must have snuck Mavis is again.

Igneel is so oblivious...

Sighing I lazily stood up and before I could open the door it flung open, wacking me in the face making me fall into the ground.

"EHHHHH COUSIN NATSU" I heard a shout, I knew that voice too well... My cousin

"Hey Sting" I groaned from the floor. "Your so impatient Sting he was just about to open the door for you"

"Yeah but where's the fun in that?" I felt arms around and I standing again facing my cousin and his best friend Rogue.

"How's my lil cousin doing, I haven't seen you in 5 months" I looked over at Sting about to yell at him for whacking me with a door but my eyes drifted downwards to Stings hands.

They were intertwined with Rogues.

My eyes widened and I had a huge smile on my face. "Are you two...."

Sting jumped into rogue and giggled. "Four months and counting baby!" Rogue was smiling and hugged Sting from the side.

Smirking I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked. "So who tops" at this Stings face errupted
In red and Rogue had a smug grin on his face.

"WIPE THAT SMUG SHIT EATING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE"

"Hmph" Rogue said and bet down to kiss Sting on the cheek. I am so happy for them.

My little fangirl heart is sqealing

"So I talked to Zeref yesterday about that Gray guy, your gonna do that plan?"

"He told you?"

"Yeah, he fills me on everything" with this Rogue huffed and turned away in jealousy making Sting smirk. "Aww come on you know I love you"

"Okay quit it with the homo its too early for me to be putting up with your Shit" I said while walking to the living room, the two following me.

"It's five in the afternoon"

"Hey do you want to play minecraft or something, we brought our laptops"

"Yeah we can play 2v2" rogue suggested.

"There's only three of us rogue" I said.

"Bring over your boyfriend" sting teased. A blush emerged on my face and I huffed "He's not my boyfriend Sting"

"Anyways invite him so the numbers can be even"

I blushed and went over to my computer, oh god, its been a week since Gray came over an apologised, going into my Facebook and loading up my messages I looked for Grays name, I sent him a friend request three days ago.

Natsu: hey Gray wanna play 2v2 minecraft? You don't have to..

Imeddiatly Natsu looked down to see that Gray was typing.

Gray: sure I'll bring my laptop, am I going to your house?

Natsu: yeah xD I'll see you soon.,

I didn't know it but I had the brightest blush across my face.

~Lyons POV~

I looked down at my homework in disust and sighed, my tutor should be here any minute, where are they?

A thump from upstairs pulled me away from my thoughts, I heard someone banging down the stairs. Looking up when I heard a squeal and I see Gray looking in the cupboard.

"Er Gray what are you-"

"I'm going to a friend's house" Gray said with a big smile on his face. "Who, gajeel?" I said with a frown, he is a bad influence on Gray, I think he gave Gray a smoke more than once.

Gray stuffed his laptop and charger in his bag, and Poptarts. Dammit he took the last box of Poptarts.

"Nope, Natsu"

Hearing that I choked on my own spit and looked up at my blushing brother. Why is he even blushing?

"I thought you hate him" I said while recovering from choking, for as long as I could remember Gray has been picking on Natsu for years. I tried stopping my brothers behaviour when the bullying first started but that earned me a broken nose of my own.

"So...your friends with Natsu?"

"Yeah, I appologised last week,I'm going over to play minecraft"

"Er okay, be back soon?'

"Byeeee" he said with a big smile on his face, he flung backpack on his back and rushed out the door.

When the door shut I couldn't help but smile, Gray had genuinely smiled and is now going over to a friends house to play minecraft, not drink or smoke or rob a store, to play mine craft.

I'll have to tell Ur

When someone knocked on my door I immediately knew who it was and my heart started beating really fast.

Walking over towards the door with a smile I flung it open to see my girlfriend, a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

I pulled her towards me and she leaned forward, soon our lips connecting. It's so wrong but it feels so right.

Pulling away I looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi Lyon" she said breathlessly making me smile.

"Hello Juvia"

*slams hands on desk* BET YOU WERNT EXPECTING THAT.
LYON YOU DIRTY CHEAATER YOU JUST MADE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING