|<3>|

Lani POV
I woke up and 12:27 with my phone ringing off the fuckin hook. Who the fuck is.... Oh, it's Hakeem

"Hello?"

"Hey, uhh..You off today right?"

"Yeah, why wassup?"

"I was thinkin we could chill maybe work on some songs together. I heard you good at that songwriting shit."

I laughed a lil "Yeah, when you tryna chill?"

"Come by my place at 2?"

"Aight, I'll be there."

Am i really giving this nigga a chance? I'm not tryna get played. But i'm not gonna find the right guy if I don't give people chances. I got up and took a shower then did my hair and got dressed. I looked at my phone noticing a text from Hakeem. It was his address. That's that neighborhood with a bunch of mansions. Rich ass. I hopped in my range rover and drove over. This nigga house is twice the size of mine.. Shits amazing. I Knocked on the door and he immediately answered letting me in.

"I ain't really think you would come."

"Why not?" i asked as i followed him to the couch

"Cause you frontin like you ain't feelin me."

"Frontin? Who frontin? Me? Naaahhh"

"You definitely feelin me on the low. I don't know why you won't just admit it though. Ain't like it's gon hurt you or something"

"See... I'm tired of ya'll fuck boy ass niggas thinkin ya'll can run all over me. Every time I give a nigga a chance, they fuck with my mind. Tellin me they love me but they fuckin round with some hoe behind my back. I'm tired of it"

"Damn ma. I ain't know you felt Like that. But I understand, that's how I feel about Ya'll females sometimes. Just tryna fuck with me for my money and shit. I'm just tryna find the right girl now and I'm thinking you might be the one."

"You lyin."

"Nah baby, I'm serious. As soon as i saw you, I knew I had to try to get you. I'm fallin for you hard..."

"Sure..."

"You make me mad with that stubborn shit. But I got you something."

he went into another room then came back out with a Big Victoria's secret bag.

"Boy! You did not buy me Victoria's secret shit! What you tryna do?"

"Nothin. Just wanted to get you something"

I looked in the bag and saw a bunch of Bras, thongs and perfumes.

"Bra's and Thongs? Really nigga" we laughed and he said "Yeah... Had to get you somethin I know Imma like seein you In." He laughed

"You just wanna be able to take this shit off me"

"Maybe..."

I laughed before saying "Well thank you."

"No problem baby"

"But aye let's get to this song. You got anything in mind?"

"Well, It should be a love song."

"Why love song?"

"Cause I'm feelin you, You know you feelin me. It just makes sense to do a love song."

"What ever child."

After some thinking, We came up with some lyrics.

"This actually might be a dope ass song. You did good"