Things start heating up.

Chapter. 2

Lindsey POV

I watched him leave the room and I tried to calm my heart. As soon as I was calm my wolf started her annual rant.

'What do you mean you cant do this? Oh im sorry your not stuck in a body where people hate you and when our MATE shows us love you reject him' I rolled my eyes at the "MATE" part.

"I mean from everything thats happened to us, I dont want to trust anyone. Its me and you and thats all." I heard a growl erupt from the door. I shuddered at the thought of what was behind it. All of the sudden the door was kicked in and shards flew around the small hospital room. "Lindsey, we have to leave..NOW!" I stared at him and replied "Im not leaving with .you!, I barely even know who you are!!" His eyes immediately darkened and he growled lowly "There is someone in the hospital trying to get to you, so we need to leave!" My mind immediately thought of the rougues who attacked my pack and I jumped from the bed and the sheet fell to the floor. My mates eyes dropped to my legs and he growled lustfully. He then shook his head "Damn." I blushed then saw my shorts on the floor , I reached out for them and put them on. I attempted to walk past him but he stopped me and growled out "You're not wearing that." I scoffed and kept walking. I was spun around and pushed against the wall once again. "Let me go!" I yelled. "No!" he growled. "I dont care who the hell is outside this door, ill kill them before they see you dressed like that!" He then yanked his hoodie over his head and threw it at me.

As soon as the hoodie hit my hands I put on. Partly because I wanted to appease him who knows what he would do if im made him any angrier and the other reason was because it smelled amazing. It smelled like him.

The hoodie reached my knees and he then scooped me up bridal style and walked through the shattered door.

I felt a tingling sensation where he held me. I looked up at his face as he was running down the halls and was amazed at how he wasnt sweating but then again we were werewolves. He reached an elevator and pressed the button. Then I voiced my thoughts. "#1: I can walk and #2: Why the hell are we waiting for the elevator?" He then laughed! He freaking laughed at me! I pushed his chest as I tried to get out of his arms. He then stopped laughing and held me tighter to his chest. Im not gonna lie and say I did t like him holding me but right now I was pissed at him for laughing at me. "Let me go now!"

The elevator opened and he stepped inside with me still in his arms. Thankfully there were no other people in the elevator. I struggled to once again escape his arms. I turned and kicked but only to end up straddling his front. I took gymnastics before my pack was attacked so I attempted a back bend to be able to grab the railing and pull my self out of this position that was until I heard him growl lowly and felt his member harden. I gasped and he yanked me back to face him. "Dont play this game with me kitten." he said as he nipped along my neck. I shoved him away and clambered up off the floor since he dropped me. He reached his hand out and rejected it. He stepped to the buttons on the elevator and pressed the emergency stop. The elevator halted and I jerked forward, I put my hands out to break my fall.

They came in contact with something soft instead. I opened my eyes to see me grabbing his ass. I snatched them back and he turned to me while smirking.

"I dont mind if you want to touch, just let me return the favor." I backed up into the corner and watched as he advanced torwards me. I whimpered and he stopped. "Are you actually scared me?" he questioned. "Yeah.." I choked out.

He growled at that and punched the wall of the elevator. "Shit, that probably didnt help your opinion of me." He squatted to my level on the floor and looked me in the eyes. "I do not want to nor will I hurt you. I've only known you for about an hour and your already my whole world. I love everything about you. Your beautiful. I know you dont know me but I'm Samuel." he finished by smiling sheepishly. I looked at him incredulously and saw the love in his eyes. 'Go to him now!' my wolf urged. I felt the pull of a mates attraction and I know mates cant lie to eachother so i reached forward and touched his cheek.

He sighed and leaned into it.

"Oh and there's nobody coming to get you. I only said that so I could hold you" he told me and with that I retracted my hand and slapped him.

He growled and pushed me down onto the floor and covered my body with his. He balanced his weight on his upper arms placed at my head. He leaned down and ran his nose down the length of my neck. "You smell like vanilla and...and oranges. Its wonderful." I moaned when he licked the crook of my neck. I then remembered were in an elevator. "Wait, stop." He looked at me lazily and smiled. "Now why would i want to do that?" I sighed exasperated "Um...maybe because we're in an elevator." He nodded his head as if finally understanding and stood up. He reached out and I gradually excepted his hand as he pulled me up flush against his chest.

"Well Samuel,.." I started. "Its Sam." he replied matter of factly. "Okay..Sam, We need to start the elvator again and leave the hospital." I stated to him. He pushed to emergency stop button to start the elevator again and pressed the lobby button.

The elevator jerked forward and finally stopped at the bottom floor. The doors opened and I stepped out. A sudden tingling sensation shot up from my hand all the way down to my core. I turned to see Sam holding my hand.

We walked out surprisingly without trouble. Im guessing other wolves worked there and knew Sam was an Alpha so they didn't question us. He directed me to a motorcycle. I turned to him and shook my head.

"Whats wrong?" he asked curiously. "Come hell or high water there is no way im getting on that death machine." He laughed and advanced towards me with a smirk as I turned to run.

***************

Okay there's chappy #2!!!! Comment your opinions and vote!!