New faces, New feelings.

Chapter 4

Lindsey POV

The mystery girl came around to his chest and reached up to twirl his hair on her fingers. "So do you want a repeat baby?" My wolf growled and my eyes darkened. "Remove your hands off of my mate,..Now." She turned around and replied "Your mate? Please..I think I would know who my mate is since Im luna and your definitely " she said while looking me up and down "not his type."

I broke. I knew I wasnt for Sam. I mean Im a rogue and no one loved me so why should he. 'Because hes your mate' my wolf snapped. I knew i shouldnt have trusted him and i wouldnt be hurting right now. My eyes were brimming with tears as I ran from the room. I ran through the house, only resulting in me getting more and more lost. These halls had an infinite number of doors. I took a chance and opened one and slammed it right back. Ew. Someone was mating. I turned a corner down the hall and tried again. Wow. A cinema with a huge screen and actual movie chairs. A popcorn machine and a awesome candy selection. I ran over to it and started searching. "Aha!!" I grabbed the golden box. "Milkduds!" I did a little happy dance. At my old pack I didnt get to eat sweets, apparently I wasnt good enough for them. "Those are some cool dance moves." a voice stated. I turned to see the same guy who knocked me out in the woods. I growled and stepped back.

"Hey,hey, hey...no hard feelings right?" He held his hands up in surrender." I calmed my wolf and asked "Why the change of heart?" He laughed and walked over to the popcorn machine to start it Im assuming. "Seriously? Your Sam's mate and my future Luna. I have to protect you, so how could I hate you and protect you?"

My eyes started to water when he mentioned Sam. "Luna , Did i say something? Whats wrong? Sams gonna kill me" I waved my hands in the air and told him "No, no its not you um.." I questioned "Derek." he said. "its just Im not the future Luna nor am I Samuels mate."

Derek scrunched his eyebrows and replied

"Im confused. I thought you were....?" I wiped my eyes and sniffed.

" I thought so too but apparently the blonde bimbo is your future Luna" I choked out. "What? You mean Mackenzie? No, She just has a super massive ego and is angry that her mate isnt any of the top pack members." He rolled his eyes at that last part.

"Obviously there some kinda history between them because he didnt even try to push her off." Derek patted me on the shoulder. and replied "Its probably just a misunderstanding. To make you feel better, How about ..we watch the best movie ever ? ." he said excitedly. "Stepbrothers?" I asked while smiling. "The one and only" he laughed out while grabbing drinks.

We were seated in the first row with our popcorn, drinks and my precious milkduds. The movie began to play and I mouthed every word as did Derek. We were at the part where Brennan and Dale were sleep walking when the door was flung open and a loud growl erupted around the room. I barely had the chance to turn around before Derek was flung across the room. Sam had Derek by the neck against the wall. "Stay away from my mate or ill kill you, beta or not." That did it. "Get off of him now." Sam turned to look at me incredulously. "Now, Sam!!" I yelled. Sam growled and dropped Derek. If Derek hadnt been werewolf, He would have been seriously hurt. I stooped down and listened to his breathing. It was normal. I let a breath out, I didnt know I was holding in. I stood up and turned to Sam. His eyes were black and he was shaking.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled at Sam and pushed his chest.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed out slowly. "Dont push me, Lindsey." I scoffed and turned to see Derek standing. I began to walk over to him but I was pulled back and spun around. Sam held me to his chest. "You are MINE!" he growled. "Why dont you go say that to your mate!?" I retorted back. "I just did!"he yelled getting angrier. "Im not your mate, that blonde bimbo is your mate" I choked out and tried to get out of his arms.

"What are talking about? There is no other person." he replied. "The one who had her arms around your neck!" He laughed! He freaking laughed at me again!

"Thats just some girl who wants to be in power." he replied. "Well what happened last night that she wanted a "repeat" of?" I said while putting quotation marks around the word repeat. He stopped laughing. "Derek, Leave. Now." Derek cast a glance at me then retreated out the door. Sam pushed against the wall.

"Let me go you lying bastard!" I screamed. "My wolf doesnt like it when you call us names." he replied calmly. "Does it look like I give a rats ass what you or your wolf like right now?!" I yelled getting angrier. "Ill tell you honestly right now, there is nothing between me and mackenzie, the "last night"she was talking about was when she attacked me in the hallway.Please Lindsey you have to believe me!" he looked at me with so much love, I think my wolf had a mini heart attack. Sam grabbed both my hands and put them in his. He brought them to his lips and kissed them.

"I believe you, But Sam Im not some girl you can screw around with and at the same time see another girl." I told him truthfully. His eyes darkened and he replied "I will never, I repeat never speak to another woman in an inappropriate manner while I have you in my heart."

When he said those words, my stomach clenched. He leaned in and placed his lips on my neck and trailed kisses up and down from my shoulder to my jawline and back again. He stopped over the spot where he would once mark me and licked it.

I moaned and he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. "Sam, do it." He looked up at me and replied "Are you sure?" I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes "Ive never been more sure in my life."

And with that he bit down on my neck.

************&&&&&&&&************

Now im lying on the cold hard ground .ohhhhh!! ohhhh! ohh! trouble, trouble, trouble..

question time: whats your favorite song?

Okay im done but you can comment and vote all you want !! muah muah :*

peace!